Projects credited in
- LUSH Bath BombsA series of 3 abstract mixed media short films for cruelty free cosmetics brand LUSH to celebrate 30 years of their signature Bath Bombs. Each film captures the feeling of a different bomb; the Intergalactic, Geo-Phyzz and Rocket Science. The films were featured on social channels and shot with @danmatthewsdan
- #StayAtLeast2MetresApart - UN Social Distancing CampaignA tactical, ambient and social media campaign prompting the public to follow the official social distancing guidelines in a punchy, lighthearted and memorable way. Instead of the now very recognisable self distancing hazard tape usually found outside of supermarkets and stores, our idea was to replace them and inform the space with fun life size transfers of culturally relevant characters such as Danny DeVito and Joe Exotic - The Tiger King as well as products like loo roll, milk and bananas tha
- giffgaff gives back - Brand CampaignOur giffgaff gives back campaign celebrates how giffgaff are putting community first and helping their members by providing great value, flexibility and fairness and contributing to local communities. We created the brand strategy and creative to bring this all to life. We wrote, directed and designed the brand world for the campaign which flexed into TV, Radio, Social and DR.
- giffgaff Black Friday Pop Up ShopWe partnered with illustrator Al Murphy to create a Black Friday Pop Up Shop in Covent Garden where nothing was for sale to highlight giffgaff's campaign to provide a sustainable alternative to buying new phones. Zero Waste Goods helped to curate one hundred items displayed in the store. People were able to pay with a pledge to choose refurbished wherever possible. Smart, savvy and sustainable.
- MTV - Artist IdentMTV commissioned us to create one of their iconic idents. The brief was to showcase a specific emotion through colour created under their moods theme. We chose a green/wasted narrative. Since 1981, MTV has been all about visual experimentation, so in 2020 we decided to draw from our manifesto and create a twisted trip through a wasted world in chaos towards a dark and uncertain future, tapping into the consciousness of what’s currently happening. BLAH on steroids!
+ Show more
- Big Ideas