You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Facial animation showreel Dissertation?
Do you really want to delete project 3D animation showreel?
Do you really want to delete project TV News: Capybara?
Creative and hardworking individual looking for a step into Media and Marketing. Have a good solid understanding of project management, video, design, digital marketing and various multimedia skills. Always will to learn new software and gain relevant knowledge.
• Writing and proofreading scripts for video material for internal and external use. • Filming and editing video contents. • Project based working with multiple project simultaneously. • Designing and producing motion and static graphics. • Working closely with the Legal and Creative Media departments to plan, schedule and execute the full production process for promotional videos.
• Filming cutaways and interviews at the 2015 General Election count. • Creating a sequence of sub clips for review. • Reviewing footages and uploading to ITV via FTP client. • Working alongside with an ITV reporter and cameraman.
• Managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). • Copywriting and proofreading. • Updating the websites with digital marketing contents. • Editing static graphics. • Liaising with company's stakeholder by social media, email and phone. • Using HootSuite and Analytics to schedule social media posts and analyse campaigns. • Managing and booking client appointments.
• Main event camera duties and liaising with organisers. • Attendance to all event evenings. • Filming essential key elements on the catwalk and dressing rooms. • Operating with DSLR and advance video cameras.
• Discussing with client's requirement, scheduling, and suitability. • Filming business events and conferences for promotional online videos. • Directing actors and working class professionals. • Operating with Canon video cameras (XF305). • Green screen filming using the studio's lighting and camera prompt. • Post-production video editing and sending deliverables to clients.
• Filming on set as part of Brookes TV crew with advance broadcast cameras. • Filming interviews of Brookes' representatives in front of live audience. • Assembling stage on set and for transportation.
• Making weekly 30-minute news episodes. • Creating 5-minute news packages per episodes between each crew member. • Researching and reporting stories journalistically around Oxfordshire and London. • Arranging interviewees for news stories. • Organising upcoming episodes and arranging guest for studio interviews. • Managing and Daily team updates using social media platforms and team meetings. • Attending weekly Producer meetings and relay information back to my team. • Vision Mixer and Play-out Controller in the TV studio. • Broadcast episodes in the TV Studio and uploading series on YouTube.
One week intensive course learning how to use AVID Media Composer's features and using AVID's workflow procedures. I am now a certified user and submitted onto the AVID's User database.