You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Oxfam Recruitment Posters?
Do you really want to delete project Stripes and Ruffles?
Experienced Illustrator with a demonstrated history of working in the fashion industry. Skilled in Drawing, Graphics, Fashion Illustration, Office Administration, and Adobe Creative Suite. Strong arts and design professional graduated from London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Provide illustrative support to projects - Provide visualisation and graphic design support to projects - Create illustrative concepts and mood boards - Manage and update company website - Research and source materials for projects - Monitoring of critical path until completion of project and handover with client - Administrative support
- Provide graphic support to projects such as creating presentations and visual documents using InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint - Assist design team with creating visual boards and displays to present at weekly design board reviews - Manage design teams and support the planning and delivery of all design stages of a project, making sure it’s on schedule, within budget and to the highest quality. - Provide a professional project and design management service internally and externally - Liaise with the Project Partners, Lead Architects, Client and Sub Consultants to create the design programmes and meeting schedules - Source, appoint and manage sub consultants for projects, including producing contracts, cash flows and tracking of all invoices ensuring the project is within budget - Minute design team and Client meetings - Produce weekly and monthly progress reports for the Client
- Assisting with photograph retouching and editing - Assisting with art direction and set design - Styling outfits and props for photoshoots - Setting up and packing down the photography set - Ensuring shoots ran professionally and successfully - Providing excellent customer service
I worked three years running as a live Illustrator at Thomas Lyte’s Vogue Fashion Night Out event and Tatler Reader’s Party. My role was to illustrate a variety of guests holding the iconic Thomas Lyte leather bag. Guests would then take home the illustration as a memento of the event.
I worked as sales advisor at a luxury womens boutique. Siena has a very loyal client base so one of my main duties was making strong relationships with customers, allowing me to assist and style them to my best ability. My duties also included working on the till, tidying and arranging clothing and creating inviting window displays.
- Preparation for appointments with fashion buyers - Merchandising new stock and pricing items - Dressing and assisting models between looks and appointments - Assisting the Press Office team - Assisting with visual displays
- Providing artistic support with set design and layouts - Sourcing props and assisting with prop design - Assisting with model castings and fittings - Providing administrative support
- Assistant to the graphics departments - Contributing graphic design ideas using Photoshop - Creating mood boards - Providing administrative support
I was awarded the 2012 illustration prize for CPL Aromas ‘Fleeting Realm of Scent’ competition. The aromas company work exclusively with the London College of Fashion as industry partners exploring the close link between fragrance and fashion. My winning illustration was taken from my 3rd year final major project which combined nature and fashion through texture and colour. My image has been used for CPL’s advertising campaigns, calendars and trend forecasts. http://www.cplaromas.com/news/students-illustrate-link-between-fragrance-and-fashion/