I'm a designer at heart and enjoy all creative things . I have my Masters in Architecture and 4 years work experience in this field. I would like to broaden my scope and branch out by applying all my skills and knowledge gained so far into a slightly different roll, be it interiors, illustration or anything creative roll .
- Interior and Architecture Project- High End Retail'The Mall of Saudi' - A heavily based Interior Design Project including a chance to design the front facade . The brief was to create a dynamic retail space suitable for Gen Z . An innovative flexible space that could easily house brand take overs and evolve throughout the day, month, year. Choice of material palette was inspired by the Saudi culture - warm rich tones with crisp clean internal lines so accentuate the space. The design was lead by a strong narrative.
- 4 storey Office Refurbishment -South LondonThis project covered RIBA stage 6- Construction Phase. I did weekly site visits and attended client meetings . Dealing directly with the contractor and producing material and product specification. Vector works was used to compile final detailed drawings for the bathrooms, ceiling and tiling layouts which were then built on site within the 5 months I worked on this project. SKILLS LEARNT : Working on a construction site-,coordination and collaboration with contractors and workers. Seeing drawn
- Digital Artwork for WebsiteI was lucky enough to be approached by a good friend of mine to create the artwork for her health coaching website . It was a fun little project which involved research, mood boards, brainstorming, sketching, digital drawing and a lot of interaction- back and forth to get the images just right . It was a great creative collaboration project and fun to have a client to design for . She was really happy with the outcome :)
- Architecture Detailed Design PackageRIBA stages 1-4 . A mixed use Retail project including 5 zones. Offices, a Cinema, F&B, a Spa and Flagship restaurant and Kiosks. This was a challenging project that taught me many valuable lessons. Initially I worked as a team member but then worked solo for the last 5 months of the project producing and completing the detailed design package. Skills Learnt on the project : Direct contact and collaboration with the client Co-ordination of full DD package - electrical, structural, mechanica
- Digital ArtDrawing is definitely my go to creative outlet and can be completely adapted into any design field. These drawings were inspired by my home- Zimbabwe :) I had packed up my life ready to move to London, with all my art equipment locked away I persevered with a way to draw digitally on my laptop to keep me busy while awaiting my visa approval . I have now been drawing in this way for a few years developing my style as I go and drawing from different sources of inspiration .
+ View all
Architectural DesignerBenoy Architects
London, United KingdomFull Time
I am currently employed at Benoy. I have worked here for the last 4 year and greatly enjoyed it. I have been involved in both the Architecture and Interiors Design teams at the firm and have been exposed to many design challenges. I have worked on various large scale residential, retail and hospitality projects in a variety of global locations. These projects have covered RIBA stage 1-4 and have allowed me to handle a lot of responsibility. I am currently working on the production of Detailed Design stage packages for a High-end Retail Project in Riyadh, KSA to which construction is due to start later this year.
- Interior Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- 3D Visualisation
+ Show more