- HAM worked with the award winning Simply Delicious Cake Company to create a bespoke wrap for their luxury chocolate fruit cake. This became the centrepiece of HAM’s first HAMper, a beautifully presented box full of HAM goodies, which was gifted to influencers and our customers to celebrate the Easter period.
- Over the last few months Jo and a whole host of talented artists have been working to create a one-off piece for the CHOOSE LOVE 2019 exhibition at Somerset House. Curated by Print Club London the exhibition of over 30 original artworks is raising money to support the incredible work of Help Refugees. Each artist has made their mark on the iconic Katharine Hamnett ‘CHOOSE LOVE’ slogan, creating one off pieces which are available to buy via silent auction, with all proceeds going to the charity.
- We are very excited to share that we have been working with the wonderful folk at Mini. As part of our Natwest Entrepreneur of the Year win, we have been kindly gifted a Mini Countryman with bespoke Rabbit wrap for the next three months. During this time, we'll be taking the car on a road trip, introducing you to some of the amazing people that help bring Ham to life. We’ll be lifting the lid on the business, telling Rabbit’s story and sharing insights into the way we work. All this will culmi
- In March 2019, HAM was invited to take over a wall at the Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston. Jo and the team installed a large scale Superhero Rabbit vinyl in the main lobby and hung framed screen prints in series down the store walls. We worked with Farrow and Ball to create a vibrant backdrop for the artwork, all of which can be seen at the gallery until the Summer. Find out more at icaboston.org
- HAM was invited to take part in Moncler’s 2018 House of Genius project - a showcase of limited edition objects to support the label's collaboration with 8 fashion innovators: Craig Green, 1952, Grenoble, Simon Rocha, Noir Kei Ninomiya, Palm Angels, Hiroshi Fujiwara and Pierpaolo Piccioli. Curated by Sarah Andleman, HAM dressed its skiing Rabbits in Moncler’s signature jacket. Jo made artwork, cards and pins, all of which are on show at The Moncler House of Genius pop-ups in New York and Tokyo u
- The Body Shop commissioned HAM to create a series of unique 'Activist' Rabbits to front their Forever Against Animal Testing Campaign. Launched Easter 2018 , HAM's bespoke Rabbits featured on limited edition gift boxes in select stores* across the UK, and online encouraging others to support The Body Shop and Cruelty Free International's global petition to the United Nations calling for a worldwide ban on animal testing in cosmetics. In additional to its illustrations, HAM also created a limite
+ Show more
- Homeware Design
- Home Decor
- Window Display
- Graphic Design
- Mural Art
- Popular Culture
- Art Direction