You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Arriva #WorthTheDelay?
Do you really want to delete project Ben & Jerrys Advice Cream?
Yo, i'm Jo! I am a freshly picked graduate of Falmouth University in Graphic Design. Once a small town gal, now big city dreamer hoping to leave my mark on the world (or at least in a small corner somewhere). I am a fully trained cow whisperer, joke cracker extraordinaire and lyrical genius. My mission in life is to make everyone around me laugh (whether thats with or at me) and be the provider of cringey life stories for others to learn from. Curiosity and questioning is the lubricant to the cogs of my creative process. To the casual observer I probably look like a caveman in complete awe, inspecting everything I come into contact with. Knowledge and understanding is what inspires me everyday, pushing my creativity into boss (gaming reference) mode.
- Liaise with creative industry clients - Collating awards entry data - Assisting with the eventing at public exhibition
- Researching into new briefs - Presenting initial concepts back to creative directors - Artworking for current clients
- Researching into new briefs via internet and shops - Mocking up physical designs - Scanning designs to be edited digitally
- Being the face of D&AD to the public and associated agencies - Helping students, tutors and designers around the New Blood Festival - Guiding students across London to give them opportunities with big name agencies - Networking with new clients
- Work alongside the design and artwork team - Pitch ideas to the team - Render artwork - Bounce ideas off other members
- Engaging with club goers, making them feel welcome and comfortable - Make the club look desirable through social media - Take photos of individuals, groups or crowd shots - Capture the atmosphere of the night through the people, DJ, bars, staff, lighting and drink
- Learnt about business by partaking in mini course about tax, business plans and intellectual property. - Participated in networking events, gaining contacts through face to face contact, email and phone calls. - Completed several regular work placements. - Volunteered at 3 music festivals https://careerhub.falmouth.ac.uk/Employers/Falmouth_Award.chpx
Completed the 6 week Adobe Generation online app building course. https://edex.adobe.com/pd/course/agp-apps/
Runner up in competition to create a new advertising strategy for the charity 'Macmillan' to encourage young 18 - 24 year old males to donate to the popular charity. Because of this, I participated in a days workshop with the Macmillian Cancer Support marketing team to develop my idea further. http://www.youthsight.com/
Runner up in a competition to create a new advertising campaign for the brand and product 'Tic Tacs' to appeal to a young adult audience of 18 - 24 years. http://www.youthsight.com/