An award-winning brand experience, marketing and music specialist with over 10 years experience in music, art and culture. Creative content and idea generation. Currently I curate the member events program at h Club (formerly The Hospital Club). Specialties: • Music, art, food and culture specialist • Music curation and synchronisation • Creative content and idea generation • Creative writing • Client relations • Project management • Pitch presentation development Previous roles include: Creative director and co-founder of JAR London, an award-winning brand experience agency. Co-founder of graffitimundo, a successful and critically acclaimed art experience company operating out of Buenos Aires and London. Synch and licensing manager at Felt Music.
- Cambalache: One Night in ArgentinaCambalache: One Night in Argentina took consumers literally on a journey to experience the whole of Argentina in a night. It was a cutting edge, multi-sensory wine tasting event that showcased the culture (both traditional and modern), the food and the wine of this phenomenal country.
- The Dots launch partyAkin to a beautifully designed, content rich and more creative version of linkedin, The Dots is a brand new professional networking platform for the creative industries in the UK, that my company, JAR London was tasked with launching in 2014. Since The Dots values are based on community, collaboration and creativity, this formed the basis of our concept for the launch party. The evening saw guests come together on the incredible rooftop at the Ace hotel, where everyone was given the opportunity to create their own personal canapés, cocktails, desserts and confectionary.
- Cambalache: One Night in ArgentinaThe marketing director for Wines of Argentina tasked me with creating a game changing, contemporary wine event in London, relevant to the millennial generation and positioning Argentine wine as a "go-to" wine choice for this audience. Challenge the wine industry with a completely new concept for a one-night event that catches up with the spirit brands who are ahead of the game in terms of "brand experiences". I created "Cambalache: One Night in Argentina" - a cutting edge, multi-sensory wine event that showcased the culture, food and wine of the country and took consumers on a journey to experience the best of Argentina in a night. Since its phenomenal success, myself and my partners at JAR London repeated Camabalche in 2014 and also took it to NYC.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- The Open Discussion - MusicOur new series ‘The Open Discussion’ will focus on a different industry each week. We will be joined by leading voices who will discuss the changing landscape of their industry, what inspiring initiatives have been born from this crisis and what the future could look like. Continuing our 'Open Discussion' series, this week we look at the music industry. With no traditional music gigs on the horizon for the foreseeable future, what are labels, artists and brands doing to deal with the changing l4
- The Open Discussion - FilmOur new series ‘The Open Discussion’ will focus on a different industry each week. We will be joined by leading voices who will discuss the changing landscape of their industry, what inspiring initiatives have been born from this crisis and what the future could look like. This week, we will be talking about the film industry and what is changing. Asking all the right questions will be the Head of Creative at Film4, Ollie Madden. Sitting alongside him on the panel will be the fantastic actor Ja3
- The History of....GamesEven in lockdown, h Club is continuing it’s ‘The History of…’ series that aims to inspire, educate and entertain. Talks with specialists from different creative industries, to discuss the history and ever-changing future of particular topics that range from; dance music, drugs, advertising, and more! This month it couldn’t be more apt that the talk is online. We are focusing our attention on the history of (video) games. The award-winning video gamer presenter and journalist Elle Osili-Wood wi2
- The Open Discussion - Television BroadcastOur new series ‘The Open Discussion’ will focus on a different industry each week. We will be joined by leading voices who will discuss the changing landscape of their industry, what inspiring initiatives have been born from this crisis and what the future could look like post COVID-19. This week we will be discussing the issues faced by writers, producers, and the channels. Asking all the right questions will be the head of unscripted from Viacom, Richard Hastings. Sitting alongside him on the2
+ Show more
Member Events Programmerh Club London
London, United KingdomFull Time
I curate a diverse program of events for members of h Club London that range from talks, panels, workshops, music gigs, comedy, performance, tastings and classes that are original, entertaining, educational and cut across our varied membership of creatives.
Head Of MusicHappy Track
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Lead programmer of music curation for Happy Track, a new music app that sends consumers a feel-good piece of music every day Curating a music program that is diverse, mixing new artists with undiscovered remixes and reminiscent classics to attract a wide audience to the app Building, strengthening and sustaining key relationships with artists, management and record labels in order to develop the app with key features including links to artists’ websites, gig dates, buying albums and gig tickets Currently developing campaign for weekly, guest curations with artists, labels, producers, record stores and other creative brands Managing the marketing and social media strategy to promote the app to both the music and tech industries and also the relatively new wellness arena
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Creative Direction
- Program Director
- Creative Writing
- Content Curation
- Marketing Branding
- Experiential Marketing
- Music Licencing
- Music Curation
- Event Creation
- Content Creative
- Food and Drink
- Music Supervision
English Literature and PsychologyManchester University
- Manchester, United Kingdom
2:1 BA Arts Hons