You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
An internationally recognized advertising Executive equipped with the requisite skills and passion needed to champion the initiatives within a Senior Strategist / MKT Management role. Over 15 years experience in advertising/Digital/operational marketing in international networks across Europe, Sub-Saharan & South Africa and the Middle East in FMCG, Entertainment, Telco, Banking and Automotive, delivering strategic communication ideas within multi-platform environments. A dedicated leader with notable work ethic and ability to constructive and cooperative partnerships with peers, key stakeholders and other senior management associates. Core Competencies: Multilingual (Portuguese, English, Spanish, French), Strategic Planning & Campaign Delivery, Marketing & Communication Planning, Multi Market Strategies, Creative process development, Digital Strategy, Shopper MKT, Branding & Design.
• Accountable for the strategic planning and creative operations of all projects within the group in Sub-Saharan & Portuguese markets, including Angola, Mozambique, South Africa, and Portugal. • Delivered unified, awarded business-oriented communication solutions across all platforms, which include Advertising, Digital, Activation, Shopper MKT & Branded content. • Serviced PUBLICIS Network agencies (Saatchi&Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Publicis) for regional and global projects in African (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa), GCC (Qatar, Dubai) and European Markets (Portugal, Spain, Norway).
Led a business unit composed of project managers, creatives, and retaining full responsibility in the strategic planning development to deliver efficient & awarded brand strategies in digital, retail, experiential and integrated projects within Portugal´s leading Ad agency for 14 years.
Expert management of all agency´s projects, pioneering the strategic and creative direction to deliver compelling brand building projects with exceptional execution as a stand alone agency or working as white label for other agencies.
• Full responsibility in strategic development of the channel (MTV Portugal), administering global projects within the international talent department. • Efficient liaison with global agents, managers, labels and brands to deliver cutting edge programming & branded content • Content Creation & Development. • Advisor to MTV South Europe management team (Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece) regarding talent development & content creation.
• Administered the artistic roster of Portugal´s leading record company, developing new and existing talent for local and international success. • Managed the Talent Department and 360º contract negotiations with artist, brands, media & collecting societies.
• Spearheaded the implementation of the internal controls and financial reporting systems on SAP/R3. • Reported to the CFO for corporate management activities on investment evaluations, mergers and acquisitions for several pertinent projects. (France Telecom – France, Amena – Spain) • Conducted project management for Data Wharehousing (Novis, Optimus), ISP (Clix), and Telecom Billing & Revenue Assurance (Optimus, Novis). • WEDO is the world´s leading Software Company in Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management.
• Held accountable for the audit process, internal control, reporting systems & investment evaluation for The Coca-Cola Company in Angola, among other Project Finance, Due Diligence and financial statement certification projects. • Serviced the following major clients: McDonalds Portugal, EMI Music Portugal, Castrol, Portugal Telecom, Sonae Imobiliária (Real Estate), Auchan (Retail), Warner Bros (ENTERTAINMENT), BP (Oil & Gas), Min Fin Angola, Sonangol Angola (Oil & Gas), Unitel Angola (Telecom), Chevron Angola (Oil & Gas), Shell Angola (Oil & Gas).
MARKETING, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS, ACCOUNTING, PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIOLOGY
Nation Distillers Brand Design
Sonangol ORIGINS - The People of Angola
Peugeot 308 Launch
Rebrand OPTIMUS (TELCO) - Unlikely Duets