Jocelyn Yong is a multidisciplinary graphic designer who is always up for new challenges and bizarre ideas. She has a strong interest in editorial design, branding, packaging design, and enjoys doing typography and photography too. She is optimistic and loves to share positivity through her design. Jocelyn's motto always seeks to learn more, constantly enhancing her skills, and incorporate her proficiency and experiences to produce high-quality work timely. IG: @jojooo.pdf Email: email@example.com
- Merry Christmas 2020This year has been an odd and challenging journey that everyone has been thru. May you be filled with abundant happiness and positivity during this time. Stay safe and healthy everyone! p.s This is me exploring holographic design for the first time and I totally enjoy designing it!
- The Unknown; for the global adventure chaserDoes the public still celebrate cultural festival? Or does the public knows about your cultural festival? “The Unknown” is a quarterly free distribution newsprint that aims to share amazing unknown cultures globally. Cultural festivals can bring people together, regardless of their own religion, social, or economic background. These cultures should be known and celebrated by everyone so that they would not be forgotten further down the road. The newsprint is accompanied by AR features for the
- Mind Your EyesChildren nowadays are highly attached to electronic devices such as smartphones and tablets. According to 'Kosmo!' newspaper, they have revealed that in Malaysia, close to a Million kids under the age of 12 wore glasses because they spend too much 'screen time'. "Mind Your Eyes" is a customised eye kit targeted to parents with young children and children between the ages of 5 to 12 years old. The purpose of this eye kit is to educate and create awareness about the importance of the eyes starti
- Editorial Beyond the PageThe Bauhaus style approach was taken to design the editorial layout for CREDO manifesto by Bob Noorda with an Augmented Reality (AR) feature. The debates in AR are designed out of the page to portray thinking “out of the box”, and is linked with train lines along with the idea of Bob's famous metro branding. It represents a systematic process, the same goes for the “design process”.
- Every Second Counts | Graphic Design student survivor kit"Every Second Counts" is a time management survivor kit targeted to the newly joined graphic design students. Time management plays a vital role in our daily life. Hence, the big idea is to educate the importance of organising time as well as proper planning to meet datelines and to avoid last-minute work. It also includes useful design hacks and resources, introduces to the world's famous graphic designers, motivational quotes, and design jargon. All these important bits will be placed in the f
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- University Of Northampton, BA (Hons) Graphic CommunicationOur Graphic Communication course explores the ever-developing field of graphic communication within the creative industries through practical application and investigative debate. You'll explore new ways to expand and challenge the conventions of visual communication through both experimentation and critical awareness. You'll have opportunities to collaborate on live briefs, cross-disciplinary projects and work with the wider design sectors to reflect professional industry practice. https://d19
Graphic DesignerMilk Design KL
- Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaInternship
An eager intern who wants to be part of everything! From receiving design briefs to coming out with ideations and produce the end product, I had learned so much during the whole process in both designs and soft skills.
- Graphic Design
- Editorial Design
- Packaging Design
- Branding Design
- Publication Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
BA (hons) Graphic CommunicationUniversity of Northampton
- Northampton, United Kingdom
First Class Honour. A platform to upgrade my skills and knowledge into the working world as a Professional Graphic Designer. Joined loads of activities which includes Art society, Student Ambassador, International Student society, Rock climbing, Badminton and many more.
Diploma in Graphic DesignIACT College
Project Leader for Diploma Final Year Graphic Design Exhibition - Retrospective, an IACT Student Ambassador and a Student Council representative for Art and Design department.