I’m a design PR and marketing specialist with more than nine years experience of working with leading design and craft brands. In that time, I have developed an extensive network of close contacts within these sectors, encompassing media, designers, retailers, artists and craftspeople. Having studied design to degree level, and worked both client and agency-side, I pride myself on my ability to balance a genuine understanding of clients’ needs with an eye for the stories that get told. I undertake every project with passion, warmth and professionalism and put collaborative working at the heart of all my campaigns in an industry that continues to challenge and excite me.
Projects credited in
- Opening this autumn 2020, at the heart of Greenwich Peninsula, a permanent, purpose-built workspace for London’s creative industries is taking shape. The Design District will support the capital’s leading makers and thinkers. Today, the creative industries are thriving. They contribute around £100 billion to the UK each year, employ more than two million people, and are growing at twice the rate of the economy as a whole. The Design District was conceived to support this thriving sector, and set
- 103,000. That’s how many young people find themselves homeless every year. Confronting this astonishing figure is End Youth Homelessness, a national network of local charities that have joined forces to tackle youth homelessness together. In fact, before EYH was established, there was no UK-wide organisation helping homeless young people, instead just a disparate array of local groups. Today EYH raises awareness of just how many young people find themselves without a safe place to live, and rai
- Based in Sharjah in the UAE, Irthi Contemporary Crafts Council is a socially and culturally pioneering organisation established to empower women through craft. An offshoot of NAMA Women Advancement Establishment, the UAE’s initiative dedicated to the societal and economic elevation of women, Irthi seeks to build a strong and significant artisan economy through the medium of traditional and modern craft practice. With programmes spanning the Middle East, North Africa and South East and Central As
- First presented in 2015, Norwegian Presence brings the best of Norway’s design and manufacturing to Milan Design Week in an annual showcase of the country’s contemporary creative scene and the values, infrastructure and materials that shape it. Returning to Zona Tortona on 21–26 April 2020, Norwegian Presence’s sixth edition will place a stronger emphasis on sustainability, carbon reduction and circular design thinking than ever before. Curated by Benedicte Sunde of DOGA (aka Design and Architec
- Founded in London in 1997 by Luke Pearson and Tom Lloyd, Pearson Lloyd designs products, systems and environments for “home, work and the transport in between”. The studio’s philosophy of user-focused, problem-solving design; its interest in the behavioural impact of products and places; and its ability to respond to the unmet needs of a rapidly changing world, have earned it an enviable list of international clients – and won a consistent stream of awards over the years. Whether reinventing f
- Founded by seasoned brand strategist Neil McKie in 2014, Stance has become one of the most accomplished creative agencies on the scene, working with a roster of UK and international clients in a wide array of sectors over the past five years. In that time, Neil and his team have created world-renowned brands, designed digital products used by millions and won a reputation for communicating complex ideas with clarity, precision and elegance. In 2019, Neil recognised that, as a respected and in
+ Show more
Senior PR ManagerZetteler Ltd
London, United KingdomFull Time
Founded in London in 2012, Zetteler is a creative communications agency specialising in design, innovation, architecture, art, technology and other sectors where we feel we can make an impact. As the company’s Senior PR Manager, I work directly with designers, exhibitions and institutions across the world, helping them uncover their most compelling stories and strategically place these with the outlets and individuals who are best placed to reach their target audience. Our current clients include The Conran Shop, Camille Walala, Irthi Contemporary Crafts Council, Note Design Studio, Pearson Lloyd, Sella Concept and Uncommon Projects.
Project ManagerModern Design Review
- London, United KingdomFreelance
During London Design Festival 2015, I managed Ready Made Go – a high-profile project that saw the commission and creation of a collection of new products designed, developed and made for Ace Hotel London Shoreditch. Months after the end of the project, Modern Design Review’s editor, Laura Houseley, recommended me to Zetteler – the reason I am there today.
+ Show more
- Media Relations
- Public Relations
- Press Releases