Entrepreneurial, driven and creative multidisciplinary Strategist dedicated to building successful strategic communications, digital transformation, tech for good, organisational change management, sustainable development and encouraging environmentally conscious decision-making. I consistently aspire to build human-centric solutions using the power of technology and an understanding of our core human needs and pain points to drive and create innovative strategies and products for the greater good. Bringing together a creative, collaborative and highly driven team of thinkers, makers and doers is paramount to the success of a brand, organisation and beyond. My aim is to transform organisations into success stories by building integrated marketing and business strategies, and implementing insight and data-driven creative solutions for seemingly unsolvable problems. My understanding of evolving technologies, multi-sector knowledge, hybrid skill set, experience as a creative and interest in behavioural psychology furthers my ability to discover new opportunities within projects- to determine the right course of action for the task at hand. I've worked with companies from a diverse range of sectors: UNICEF, RBS, NatWest, Diageo, Samsung, Unilever, Pfizer, Janssen (oncology and cardiology), Novartis Global (rheumatology and dermatology), GSK (vaccinations), Allergan (ophthalmology), P&G Health, Helsinn US (oncology), Shell (Make the Future), Vodafone, EE, O2, Carphone Warehouse, La Española Olive Oil, Grace Foods, Carabao, Tangerine Confectionary, HF Holidays, Mitsubishi Electric, Oh My Love London, The Roseate (Bird Group Luxury Resort, New Delhi), Virgin Media and Amazon Music.
- Samsung - 'School of Laughs' with Jack Whitehall CLIENTS: SAMSUNG, O2, EE, VODAFONE & CARPHONE WAREHOUSE AGENCY: UNDERCURRENT LTD At Undercurrent, I was tasked with creating a rewards event for call centre agents, retail staff and Samsung’s key channel partners. Ultimately, the goal was to retain brand affinity, create a VIP experience, and maintain and enhance strong relationships with agents and partners. We hosted an exclusive night of comedy headlined by Jack Whitehall (and supported by Larry Dean and Stuart Goldsmith) at The Hospital Cl
- Samsung S8 Pre-Launch: Carphone Warehouse CLIENT: SAMSUNG (CARPHONE WAREHOUSE) AGENCY: UNDERCURRENT LTD To bolster and generate excitement for the anticipated launch of the Samsung S8 device at Carphone Warehouse's 2,400 UK stores, I created copy for experiential, digital and direct mail assets. From posters to banners and postcards, the aim was to encourage customers to engage with the new device, and reep the benefits of purchasing the phone through one of the UK's largest mobile phone retailers. ARTWORK: J. DRABBLE
- Virgin Media: Brand Community Campaign CLIENT: VIRGIN MEDIA AGENCY: CREATIVE ORCHESTRA I constructed copy and creative strategies for a 2018 UK Brand Community campaign for Virgin Media. The campaigns include 3 dominant initiatives, and I created the names and concepts for the following: 1. Community Hub: THE ARC: THE ENGINE ROOM OF YOUR COMMUNITY The heart of the campaign: igniting, establishing, and giving the core of a community a voice through digital and interactive initiatives, and supporting local businesses to bolster the
- La Española - Christmas 2017 Campaign Client: La Española Olive Oil Agency: Creative Orchestra Christmas 2017 Campaign: I built campaign strategies for La Espacola Olive Oil's Q4 (2017), Q1, Q2 and Q3 Christmas campaigns. For the Christmas Q4 campaign, I constructed the positioning statement that was placed across all major UK supermarkets, including Sainsbury's, Tesco, The Co-operative, and Waitrose. Aim: to encourage British shoppers to add a touch of La Española Olive Oil to their Christmas meal. Q4 CAMPAIGN CTA: Add a Golden T
+ View all
Lead Experience StrategistMcCann Health London
London, United KingdomFull Time
Clients include: Pfizer, Novartis IHD Global, NHS, Janssen, Merck, GSK and Reckitt. As the sole Experience Strategist at McCann Health London, I build strong client relationships to strategically guide a range of local to global health organisations through a period of digital transformation during the COVID-19 pandemic, and enable brands and organisations to make meaningful communications with HCPs, patients and beyond across multiple channels and platforms. Additionally, I lead our HumanTech Innovation offering (part of LAB13) with our Head of Digital Design for our London HQ, and work on an array of collaborative internal communications projects, such as developing our McCann Health London internal portal (SharePoint), research hub (DAM), internal and external digital solutions, tools and our agency’s digital offering.
+ Show more
- Brand Strategist
- Content Strategist
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Advertising Planning
- Brand Communication Planning
Additional academic year abroad scheme (with Royal Holloway, University of London).Boston College
- Boston, United States
I completed courses in: - Magazine Journalism (A) - Business Writing (A) - Writing Workshop: Fiction (A) - Advanced Screenwriting (A) - American Directors Series (A) - Film Making II & III - including a senior thesis project where I wrote, directed, and produced my own short film (A). Studying at Boston College encouraged me to extend my writing and communication skills, my ability to write eloquently in a corporate environment in British and American English, and to develop my talents as a journalist and filmmaker.
BA Hons English Literature (2:1)Royal Holloway, University of London
- United Kingdom
Studying English Literature for four years at undergraduate level enabled me to hone my communication skills, enhance my ability to write and debate in a persuasive and eloquent manner, and gain a broader knowledge of linguistic, literary, cultural and socio-historical contexts in which literature is written and read. Dissertation: 'An exploration of death, identity, and drug use in the seemingly pernicious modern worlds of Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World' and Don DeLillo's 'White Noise'. Final Year Modules: Dissertation: 2:1 Poetic Practice: 2:1 1930's Road to War: 2:1 Odysseus' Scar- Time in Literature and Film: 2:1 Painting & Writing: 2:1 Activities & Societies: - The Founder Newspaper: contributing writer (September 2012 to July 2016) - Orbital Magazine: contributing writer (September 2012 to July 2016) - Women's Basketball First Team: First Division, Team Member (September 2013 to July 2016) - Fashion Society: Board Member and Stylist (September 2012 to July 2013) - Media Society: Member and Organiser (September 2012 to July 2014) - Film Festival Society: Member and Organiser (September 2012 to July 2013).
IndoGenius & UKIERI Study India Award 2013British CouncilI was one of 200 candidates in the UK to win a placement on the IndoGenius and UKIERI Study India Program in 2013. The program included the opportunity to culturally immerse ourselves in Indian culture. We travelled to Mumbai, New Delhi, Amritsar and Agra, and explored the economic state of the country, the corporate world (by talking to several professionals from all sectors), including Fashion, Music and Finance industries, observed various religious ceremonies, and learned about India's relationship with Great Britain. Furthermore, we visited the most prominent sights and areas of each city such as the Dharavi slum, Taj Mahal and the Golden Temple in Amritsar, and we took some Hindi classes. It also included an internship at the Dusit Devarana Resort, where I had the chance to work in all departments of the resort before it was due to open in October 2013. https://studyindia.co.uk/
Butterfield Private Bank Bursary 2012Butterfield Private BankI was the only student in Guernsey, Channel Islands, to receive the Butterfield Bank Limited bursary award. The bursary is eligible to local students who are about to commence a three year degree course, have at least 300 UCAS points, and have been offered and accepted a place at a university. I received £5,400.00 for three of my four years at university, and the chance to gain work experience at the bank during my vacation periods in the Trust, Banking Operations and Custodian Departments.