"As a creator, every piece of work you see has been created to see change in the world we live in, to revolutionise the norm, and transform people’s perspective of the world". - my wordsmith friend Anna Reach out if you want to collaborate ✌️ Content creator, social media management & PR.
- Development of business idea and app- EKHOFor my latest University project, we were required to create and develop a new business idea and then pitch it to a group of investors. Our project involved designs, finance, marketing and producing a promotional video. A short brief on EKHO: EKHO is an online digital platform, which allows users to find: discounts, deals, recommendations and gives users the ability to earn money and rewards from the service. The platform will aim to revolutionise the lives of university students in Bournemout
- GSK Annual Report micro-site (internal)My greatest achievement on placement (with being ranked top corporate web estate and digital presence in the world by Bowen Craggs closely behind) is creating an online version of the GSK Annual Report in our gsk.com CMS platform for the first time saving the organisation over £30,000. Previously GSK had always relied on our digital agency Radley Yeldar to design a micro-site which would host the Annual Report and Responsibility Business Supplement. However, with the reputation I was able to cr
- Huawei Operating SystemVolte-face guides and advises small-to-large organisations with big decisions. We help turn crisis into triumph and stagnation into prosperity. Developing an Innovative and secure Operating System- Creating the most secure mobile operating system available to consumers, with a specific focus on the security of the device and protection of customer’s data. Huawei are already working on an OS.
- Quarterly resultsS: Quarterly results. T: Every quarter we use GSK.com as the main platform where investors/ analysts look for the results. We also host the analyst call through the corporate web estate. We plan a few months in advance how the day/ weeks leading up to results will run. Q2 is usually big due to ‘an investor event’ where one of the CET members will present the ambition for the business moving forward i.e. Dr Hal Barron presenting his new strategy for R & D going forward. A: I on the day and
- ‘Exploring the use of Instagram marketing as an effective communication tool for improving the relationship between brands and millennial consumers in the U.K.’The recent rise of Instagram as a marketing tool is extraordinary. The visual, photo-sharing platform labelled ‘the king of engagement’, has not just changed how users communicate with each other but had a fundamental impact on the way in which brands and consumers interact. The platform is now home to over 1 billion users, and 71% of businesses worldwide are now said to be using Instagram for marketing purposes. Millennials, defined as individuals aged 18-34, have been given the title ‘digita
+ View all
Projects credited in
- GSK - Creating unity across 50 corporate websitesGSK is a leading science-led healthcare company, with a clear and inspiring mission. Dedicated to the preservation of human life, it focuses on helping people ‘do more, feel better, live longer’. But it also operates 50 corporate websites, in many different languages, varying greatly in scale, complexity and platform. Following a brand refresh in 2013, GSK committed to delivering a more consistent global online presence. The challenge was to devise and roll out a simple system for developing local sites within a consistent overall GSK experience. As GSK’s main corporate digital partner they asked us to make this happen.1
Social & DesignOnHand
London, United KingdomFull Time
- PR lead - Content creator - Social media management
Digital external communicationsGlaxoSmithKline
- Brentford, United KingdomInternship
Managed and oversaw the corporate web estate (48 corporate sites). This involved updating the CMS on a regular basis, and feeding site-wide changes with our digital tech agency monthly. Used DQM systems to improve efficiency and accessibility scores of the corporate estate. Produced content including social media posts, video and features, for internal and external audiences through digital channels. Running monthly meetings with external agencies to help minimalise issues across the corporate estate. Used Google Analytics to measure insights and analytics to set targets and feed back to the wider team. Trained local market employees.
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Social Media Marketing
- CMS Management
- CMS Platforms
- Marketing Analytics
- Internal Communications
- Google Analytics
- Social Media
Business with EnterpriseBournemouth University
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
BUSINESS BACHELOR’S DEGREE WITH FIRST CLASS HONOURS Modules include: enterprise, digital marketing, managing innovation, strategic management and finance.
+ Show more