An Indonesian based student who is pursuing a Global Business Major in Coventry University London and is currently looking for an experience to complete her final dissertation piece about “The Correlation Between Virtual and Augmented Reality Marketing Towards Customer’s Purchasing Behaviour in Luxury Fashion”. She is a perfectionist who is not afraid to take risks and is able to work under pressure of deadlines. Most importantly, known for huge passion in the fashion marketing and branding environment, as she sees it as something she would persevere in the future.Locked Pro Plan feature
1. Responsible to facilitate communication between the Indonesian Embassy and the talents. 2. Expected to have a thorough knowledge of the event’s purpose, activity and timetabling. 3. Had to cooperate with people in different divisions such as F&B, R&D, Security
1. Responsible to establish financial contract with PIC 2. Creating receipt and renewing contract according to client’s agreement. 3. Comprehending the essence of Operation Manager and Supervisor Finance in a firm.
1. Developed a “sociopreneur” skill which combines the ability to engage to sell products 2. Accountable of extensive research in the topic “Cultural Infusion” 3. Presented ideas and ways to improve Bangka Belitung’s tourism
Modules studied included: Marketing Communications, International Marketing Strategy, Consumer Behaviour, International Business Cultures, Business Accounting, Economic Environment of Business, Management Analysis, Doing Business in Europe and Supply Chain.
1. Graduated with 3.83 GPE (Highest is 4) 2. Virtual Enterprise - Formed a virtual streetwear brand called “Kudeta” 3. Modules studied included - Small Business Management, Integrated Math, Accounting, Integrated Chemistry and Physics and Global Citizenship.
1. Participated in the annual Global Business Challenge held by Virtual Enterprise 2. Presented the group’s idea towards credible and well-known judges
Representing KUDETA to present for VE business plan competition in Indonesia
Gold Medal for Best Design in Web E-Commerce Design in New York for Kudeta VE.
1. Created the vision and mission the enterprise required to achieve in a span of a year 2. Accountable of the the firm’s continuity and effectivity of its workflow