Over the last 17 years, I’ve grown to become a conceptually strong creative, with a passion for great ideas and design. I’ve produced award winning campaigns across DM, Print and Digital, as well as producing TV, radio and Outdoor ads for a range of top FMCG brands. Working in agencies across London and Amsterdam, I’m experienced at solving traditional advertising briefs, from the obscure, seemingly dull, to big budget. Above all, it’s about coming up with a great idea, executed in an original and thought provoking way, to capture to the target audience. Working alone or in a team, I’m as comfortable coming up with headlines as producing strong imagery, be it as scamps or quality mac visuals. I'm confident presenting internally and to clients at pitch level. As every art director should be, I’m extremely passionate about design, photography and illustration; I follow, share, pin, blab, & snap with the best of them, keeping an eye on the latest trends in technology and social media. A problem solver to the end, I like to push ideas to their limit, and working with skilled visual talent, produce the best creative solution be it print, film or digital. I do all this with passion, professionalism, diplomacy and a great sense of humour!
- Amazon Music UK at The Brits 2020Amazon Music UK were the Official Digital Music Partner for The Brit Awards 2020. Creating a unique look and feel for Amazon’s involvement in the awards, content spanned all of their social channels before, during and after the event, as well as a large DOOH campaign in London. We also streamed the awards live on Facebook & Twitter, creating reactive social posts to activity on the red carpet as celebrities arrived, and as awards were announced, generating 1.5million views.
- EasyBananiWhen it comes to seduction, there are right and wrong ways of attracting the opposite sex. And if you get it wrong, that's it. No second chance. So for the youth purchasing Bruno Banani, Germany's number one fragrance, it's vital to get it right when it comes to flirting. And #EasyBanani showed them how. In a campaign comprising two films, animated gifs, and social posts at launch, the re-positioning of the brand begun. Consumers learnt how to perfect the right signal, The Banani Way, the brand's attitude towards life. By flirting the right way, with Bruno Banani it's easy to win at the game of seduction. Campaign strategy . concepts . art direction . storyboard . production
- Dreams Beds UKDreams Beds needed a refresh of their social media channels, and we took the opportunity to come up with a new strategy focussing on 'Real Sleep'. This meant not only showcasing the products that Dreams offers, but celebrating sleep in all its real and relatable glory. From duvet days, to late night working, we aimed to show that more happens in the bedroom than just sleep, creating content that our audience could engage with and be entertained by. In order to provide standout and provide the brand with a strong online identity, I took the Dreams 'wave' and brand secondary colours to create a design used throughout social posts. Launching in the summer, we tackled the (rare) British summertime, and how we sometimes struggle to have a comfortable night's sleep in the heat:
- Beyond The Screen - NBC UniversalNBC Picturebox Films wished to launch a first of its kind ipad app for movie lovers - offering the ultimate second screen experience. Launching with the popular 'Cornetto Trilogy' - Shaun of The Dead, Hot Fuzz and The World's End, Beyond The Screen is aimed at the true film fan. By using automated technology that syncs with the soundtrack, specialized content springs to life when it hears the film, creating a unique viewing experience. Trivia, key stats, locations, soundtrack and filmic referenc
- Spotify/BBC Playlister'Music that gets under your skin' BBC Playlister allows users to save all their favourite music from radio and TV shows into a personal playlist, an receive recommendations from their favourite DJs and exclusive content. Their playlist is exported to their Spotify account where they can listen to their favourite music through the app. Three films show through close macro shots of the body how music that you really love gets under your skin and the sensations manifest themselves through all the senses.
- BA goes to AmericaBritish Airways wished to promote the fact that they now flew to over twenty major destinations across the USA. Using charming headlines with a witty twist, we name dropped all the major states, and what they are known for. A wallpaper of neat illustrative graphics completed the tongue in cheek message.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit183
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Outdoor Campaigns
- Print Campaigns
- TV Campaigns
- Adobe Software
- Concept and Ideation
- Illustration Storyboarding
- Content Creation
+ Show more