Tenacious creative professional with a strong background in communications and technology. Enthusiastic, ambitious, and insightful, I am extremely driven to achieve positive outcomes through creative solutions. Currently completing my MSc in Media & Communications (Data & Society) at the London School of Economics and Political Science and looking for part-time/freelance opportunities.
• Sole management of accounts in a variety of fields, including technology, film, fashion and lifestyle. • Responsible for employing creative strategies to secure coverage in major national and international media outlets, earning ad value equivalency of over $200k (CAD). • Created proposals, communications plans, and marketing strategy documents for clients ranging from tech start-ups to independent films. • Analysed campaign data and communicated results and recommendations in client-ready reports and presentations.
• Researched and reviewed unsigned Canadian artists to submit for consideration by UMG monthly. • Attended and reviewed live shows while also overseeing feedback from other scouts.
• Developed original content for The NU website three to four times per week, including blog posts and social media content. • Set social media strategies that increased website traffic and social engagement. • Researched and wrote on a variety of music-focused topics while meeting editorial deadlines.
• Exploration of the significance and function of data in society and business practises • Focus on quantitative analysis (SPSS analytics) and theoretical approaches to data in communications
• Coursework includes: Communications Management, Business for Corporate Communicators, Project Management, Measurement and Metrics, Web Design and Layout
• Completed a semester abroad in London, UK (King’s College)