Having read English Literature at university, Jordan joined Rankin Film Productions in 2012 and began working for prolific British fashion photographer and publisher Rankin. On New Year’s Day HungerTV premiered the video for DOPEBOYLDN’s track ‘S.O.F.B.N. (Sick Of F*cking Being Nice)’ which Jordan directed. In 2017 Jordan’s directorial work continues to gain momentum with his short fashion films ‘THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS’ and ‘Spirits of the Dead’ being selected to the London Short Film Festival and Bokeh Fashion Film Festival respectively. In November 2017 he collaborated with Queer musician Sakima on his videos for ‘DFT’ and ‘Daddy’ – the latter of which premiered with Nylon Magazine and has racked up over 400,000 views online. Jordan’s work has been featured by the likes of Hunger, Nylon, Vogue Italia, PromoNews, Desnudo Homme, Coitus, ContendMode, IntoMore and Reform The Funk. Jordan continues to write, direct and produce his own projects alongside working at Rankin Film Productions and Hunger.
Projects credited in
- RANKIN X AMG - Everything But QuietMercedes-AMG joined forces with Will.i.am to celebrate a new moment in sports car history: the brand’s first-ever hybrid car. Shot by the photographer Rankin, the ad appears like a music video featuring Will.i.am's bespoke new track, written for the campaign. Created by creative director Oliver Nowlan, with director and photographer Rankin at the helm, this campaign is devised to raise awareness about the power, design and style with which Mercedes-AMG is reinventing hybrid technology. Photogr
- Performance by RankinPERFORMANCE BY RANKIN is a celebration of the enormous talent and resilience of London's theatreland, the cultural heart of the city, as it emerges from a devastating pandemic shutdown. Created in partnership with Official London Theatre and FUJIFILM House of Photography, with funding from the Mayor of London, as part of their Let’s Do London campaign this ambitious project captures the human face of London’s world leading theatre industry. From star actors, dancers, writers, directors and pr2
- Rankin x Hunger Magazine - Stephen GrahamStephen Graham’s landmark roles in 'This Is England' and 'Line of Duty' have defined an era of British film and television. After the recent release of 'The Irishman', the second Martin Scorsese film he’s starred in, he shares his thoughts on the industry. Click here to read the full interview. Ask Stephen Graham which question he’s most tired of hearing from journalists and he laughs and says it’s the one about being working-class and being typecast. “Obviously it’s a question everyone wants13
- Rankin x Professor Green - Got it All (feat. Alice Chater)‘Got it All’ featuring Alice Chater is the first music video from the EP. The official music video was directed by Rankin and sees Professor Green and Alice Chater sat on the sofa watching themselves on TV performing in different locations such as a car, a carpark and a graffiti-covered street.3
- Rankin x Macmillan Cancer Support - Whose Mug Is This?Rankin has shot celebrity mugs to raise awareness for The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. ‘Whose mug is this?’ launches this year’s campaign for Macmillan’s biggest annual fundraising event. Approaching its third decade and raising over £200m to date, The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning brings people together across the UK over a cuppa, asking them to donate the cost of their coffee in support of those living with cancer. With one in two people diagnosed with c4
+ Show more