You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Art Historian with a scientific background, excellent organisational and team skills, an ideal candidate for a position requiring drive, initiative and responsibility. Competence in academic research, writing and teaching, curating. Experience in organising, fundraising and communication/PR.
• contributed to original research and writing • created podcast with external professionals Reason for leaving: finished studies at the Courtauld
• created sponsorship and in-kind options for partners • co-created budget with the lead organiser Reason for leaving: successfully delivered the event
• branding, off- and online marketing for an educational event • liaised with different stakeholders in the creative sector Reason for leaving: successfully delivered the event
• raised the standard of student’s work by teaching best practice • scored highest in student’s satisfaction for a tutorial in 2014 Reason for leaving: moved to London
• managed the production of print magazines (36p., 2000 copies) • supervised the peer-review process • edited articles to high standards in content, style and design Reason for leaving: tutoring at the Institute of Art History
• Rocket Science! This role was in space biology • international project management • analysis of unique research samples and large datasets Reason for leaving: change in studies to History of Art
Thesis: Design Practice as process: Turreau, Puget and Toro in the shipyard of Toulon (grade: good) Focus: design and decorative arts, material studies, global art history Skills gained: independent research in archives and museums internationally, project management, networking, academic writing (English)
Thesis: Everything is connected. Contemporary art goes outer space (grade: excellent) Focus: curating, art law, art market studies and digital art history Skills gained: academic research and writing, art history and theory (middle ages to contemporary, mostly Western art), curating
changed to Art History (no degree awarded) Skills gained: scientific understanding of the human body, psychology, statistics, data management and visualisation