- Imperial Business SchoolFusing business with disruptive technology, Imperial Business School transform inquiring minds into inspiring leaders. Tasked with increasing MBA applicants, the global FUTURE YOU campaign gave prospective students a glimpse of their successful future selves, should they study at IB. I devised the campaign concept and brought it to life across digital, social and offline channels.
- Next Door brand launchHoused next door to its refined sister restaurant, Next Door is St Andrews’ freshest brunch and lunch spot. We helped its owners name, position and design a brand with the town’s millennial clientele in mind. I devised a playful tone of voice to express their fresh approach to food and drink.
- Fontsmith typeface launchFontsmith are London’s leading independent type foundry. Working alongside a talented type designer, I devised the concept and wrote the copy for the specimen book of their latest typeface, FS Meridian. I also wrote the copy for the font’s launch campaign across all social channels.
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Senior writer at a leading London branding and design studio. Worked with strategists and directors to articulate brand positioning and devise conceptual routes for clients. Led all copywriting briefs within the studio, including campaigns, websites, apps, brochures, social and pitch documents. Clients included Imperial College Business School, Arup, McKinsey Digital, Natural History Museum and Luminate. (Luminate are a philanthropic investment firm started by the founder of eBay, Pierre Omidyar, and his wife, Pam.)
- Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
Worked in the FedEx TNT Digital department in Amsterdam. One of three copywriters writing for both brands’ websites, apps and digital campaigns. I also wrote articles for FedEx’s surprisingly satirical Infinite Beta blog.
- Brand Storytelling
- Ad Copywriting
- Brand Analysis
- Brand Communication
- Brand Concept