At its core, my work documents story and archives memory. A reflective tool for education and wellbeing. Often referencing personal experiences, but sometimes found ones too, the work I make is about recording and reflecting on the moments in life that you unconsciously bookmark. Current wips; Retinette Dog Days; A5 Multiples; Photo-Lino; Website updates.
- Kilimanjaro BroadsheetHaving spent an enormous amount of time preparing for my Kilimanjaro summit attempt, it only seemed right to spend an equally large amount of time reflecting and capturing the journey. The story explores seven days of internal monologue, the highs, lows and wandering thoughts that accompanied me whilst climbing Mount Kilimanjaro (5,895m) with my two friends. With several Lord of the Rings references, and plenty of humour, this is a very personal story, written for myself, that I'm now ready to
+ View all
Projects credited in
- NUA Illustration stand at New Designers 2017I designed and curated the NUA Illustration stand at New Designers 2017, where I worked with external steel fabricators to produce a series of display structures. Our stall was named “best designed stand” in Gradwatch 2017: New Designers, by Mark Sinclair of the Creative Review.
- We Are HereBA Illustration Degree Show at Norwich University of the Arts, 2017 As a multidisciplinary course, we value the diversity of illustration and its potential to engage a public with a variety of subject matter. We are a collective of forward-thinking individuals who wish to celebrate the potential of visual communication. We are telling untold stories. We are communicating the complex. We are engaging with the unconventional. We are now. We are more. We are here. Curated by Saphia Abrahamovitch-Ve
- AmpersandThe logogram ‘&’, is a character representing the conjunction word ‘and’. Originating from Latin, ampersand is a ligature of the letters ‘et’. This collaborative exhibition between UEA & NUA is a result of the conjunction of Writing & Illustration. Character & Narrative are constructed through a mutual process of exchange. Text & Image unite the creative pairings of Writer & Illustrator to produce an exhibition of innovative work.
Holiday Fun Project CoordinatorFirstsite Gallery
- Harwich, United KingdomPart Time
Line Managing a diverse group based in Harwich, leading and motivating changing teams to meet deadlines and coordinate a successful project. Including recruitment and training, monitoring rotas and providing evaluative information to aid the progression of the programme, this role demands exceptional communication, planning and organisational skills and appropriate safeguarding, health and first aid qualifications.
+ Show more
- Visual Communication
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Exhibition Curation
- Organisational Leadership
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration
- Practice-led Research
- Creative Thinking