I'm a curious, business-focused marketer, with a flair for rich concepts that are creatively powerful and strategically robust. I have four years' experience in marketing, podcasts, events, PR, new business, advertising and media. What has helped me excel and win business has been a deep interest in brands and why people connect with them, as well as my immense drive to continually learn. I firmly believe in protecting the new. Concepts are fragile in their infancy, and a culture of supporting and evolving new thinking is important to me.
- Up to Speed with UBSUp to Speed with UBS is the new podcast from Generation T delivering smart 10-minute business briefings on the ideas and trends shaping Asia’s future. We feature expert leaders from the Gen. T community and ask them, what's the need to know in your industry or professional niche? The first season will explore everything from why seafood is the hottest alternative protein to invest in, to where to buy land in the metaverse and what it takes to build a fintech unicorn. Over the 12 episodes of s
- Climate CuriousAre you Climate Curious? If you care about the world, but find the current conversation about climate change confusing, scary or boring then this might be the podcast for you. Join TEDxLondon as we lift the lid on the climate emergency. Find out why cities are key to the climate fight, why we need to tackle systemic problems (and not just plastic straws), and why we’re all a bit crap at sustainability. Hear from hosts Maryam Pasha and Ben Hurst as they scout the earth for intersectional solutio
- InnovatorsInnovators is a weekly podcast conversation with leaders pushing for change through the lens of innovation. Each episode is a frank conversation about the challenges and opportunities faced by the visionaries, executives and entrepreneurs driving the world’s leading fashion, beauty, retail and tech businesses forward. From sustainable fashion pioneers to the inventor of Amazon Alexa, tune in with our host, Liz Bacelar, to hear behind-the-scenes revelations and insights from the world’s top innov
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Give and take: Travel and Leisure behaviors 2021After more than a year of pandemic restrictions, people are brimming with wanderlust. With borders reopening and vaccine roll-outs well underway, consumers are eagerly eyeing opportunities to get away. But in a travel landscape still marked by uncertainty, no plan is guaranteed. Regardless of whether they’ll be able to go, consumers are delighting in the promise of a break. As people’s relationship with travel and leisure shifts to taking breaks when they can, however they can, they're looking2
- Fashion and Style Behaviors 2021✨The self-care stylist, the thrift-flipper and the 'shoptimistic' customer – consider the impact of evolving Fashion + Style behaviors for your audience in our latest snapshot report. ⚡️Containing 4 key behaviors to track, 1 featured expert and 8 brand case studies, get up to date with how personal style has changed after a year of lockdowns. ✨Read it to: –explore why people are swapping fast fashion for looks that last –unpack how getting dressed has become a form of self-care –examine how el2
- Luxury Snapshot 2021: The luxury of personal spaceAt a time when crowds are seen as unsafe, having ample space around you – at home, on holiday, or going about your day-to-day – has become a luxury in itself. From high-end coworking hotels redefining ‘bleisure’ to secluded staycations and even hospital-grade air filtration systems, HNWIs are enjoying luxe experiences that both promise pleasure and relieve anxiety. Optimistic identity, 'nesting' customers and social responsibility – consider the impact of evolving Luxury behaviors for your audi4
- Eating + Drinking Behaviors 2021Jelly nostalgia, luxe takeouts, big breakfasts – what are the behaviors driving the future of eating and drinking? Unpack how to satisfy people's cravings for smoky tastes, identify the lasting impact of pandemic flavor fatigue, and learn how to formulate a winning beverage mashup and delight sippers worldwide. ➡️ Download the report now: https://resources.canvas8.com/eating-drinking-20212
- The Sensemaker Framework2020 turned reality on its head and it looks like 2021 isn't straying from the unprecedented path. So we've built a framework to help brands prepare for the coming year. An actionable tool to help you analyze your audiences' contradictory states of mind as we start the new year, designed to help you: – Identify how people are making sense of their new normal – Track the four key consumer mindsets heading into 2021 – Strategize on how to resonate with your audiences – Work through your custome2
+ Show more
- Podcast Production
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Creation
- Brand Direction
DiplomaThe Interior Design Institute
London, United Kingdom
Learning how to become an interior designer.
+ Show more
Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship for MusicUniversity of DurhamOne of five people in the University to be awarded a prestigious vice-chancellor's scholarship for outstanding contributions to art and music.