I like exploring design, ideas and meaning through the form of unfamiliarity by pushing the boundaries of language, aesthetics and comfort. I am an award-winning designer and have just finished my master's degree in branding and identity design, studied at the University of the Arts London, from a Vice-Chancellors scholarship. Ever since I decided to study graphic design at college, I have been working freelance. Which has given me a great opportunity, not just to build up a wide client base, but also to have the chance to work on a vast array of projects, including, film, editorial, 3D, social media design, branding and much more. I have no doubt, that I would be an excellent candidate for the role offered through not just my own personal interest to design but through the fact my whole life has been dedicated to the creative arts. I am a highly creative individual, whose talent and creative eye always exceeds expectation. I fully believe that the Adobe suite and computer are just tools in our kits and that designers should step out their screen-based comfort zone to find the perfect solution for a design problem. (If necessary)! I have worked with many large (and small) brands including Gousto and EA Games, which have aided me in delivering creative deadlines with a design team as well as liaising with marketing. I was lead creative at Formerly Bars and during my time there, I created four of their companies visual identities and ran each of their online and offline content in forms of social media, digital advertising, menu design, brochures, editorial design and much more. This was all done during my final year at university, which helped me improve my time management, communication and organisation skills.
- Democracy: Annual Report 16/172017 was the 11th consecutive year where world democracy declined. The 2016/17 annual report showcases a number of reports including; setbacks and improvements in the political, economic and social realms of the world, the top ten worst democracies and countries to watch in 2018. There are also reports of events which threatens human behaviour, including China's social credit system.
- The Olakea ProjectThe Olakea Project is the outcome of my master’s degree and research project. The term ‘Olakea’, comes from the ancient-old Hawaiian word ‘laniakea’ meaning ‘immeasurable heaven’. This project acts as an antidote for the current rhetoric and communication habits of both the commercial and sociopolitical realms of the modern-day world. The project focuses on one single book which contains ten steps based on mindfulness practice. The steps focus on improving one’s relationship with their own mind
- Joyride DatingJoyride is a dating app that allows community members find love without the weight of commitment. Their users are open-minded, free-spirited individuals in search of self-growth, liberation, and a spontaneous partner in crime. Available now on the App Store & Google Play: https://bit.ly/38CB4qA
- Vox NostraOur democratic muscle is flexed once every five years in the UK. Members of parliament arguably have one of the most important jobs today, making each of us are are well-represented by the government. But why is an MP one of the least trusted professions? Vox Nostra reinvents the modern-day political system. They are a party who allows public interaction and voting to influence the content of their own manifesto. Passing the torch of power to the people of the UK. Each MP will have a career rating dictated by the public. They are able to give (through a vetted, experience-based system) them a rating out of ten. If the MPs rating ever falls below the parties approval rating, they will be sacked, allowing them to be a true party for the people of the UK.
+ View all
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I worked freelance with the design team to oversee their rebrand. Creating print and digital based work, including a welcome booklet given out in the recipe boxes. Online advertising, including Instagram and Snapchat stories. I was also chosen to represent Gousto within their monthly meetings at Facebook.
- London, United KingdomInternship
I shadowed the creative director and his team for two weeks, working on projects including advertisements and brand identity for clients such as BMW, Met Police and Piriteze. I assisted in gathering research, creating visual moodboards and pitching ideas to the design team as well as sitting in meetings with clients.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Identity Design
- Identity Brand Design
- APP Concept
- UX UI Principles
- Web Content Creation
- Logo and Visual Identity
+ Show more