I’m the founder of Dennis, a brand & design studio helping forward-thinking hospitality, food & beverage businesses communicate their stories. The world of hospitality is notoriously competitive. These days offering up great food, comfortable beds or delicious cocktails isn't enough to usher guests through your doors. To stand out from the crowd you need to tell an authentic & engaging story. Then communicate that story with beautiful design to make sure that people will remember you and share your brand with the world. Ready to cook up an exciting brand for your hospitality, food or beverage business? We'd love to talk: email@example.com
- ZeenaZeena was created with a desire to disrupt the wine industry. By packaging wine in a can, it opens possibilities to reach new audiences who can enjoy it freely & on-the-go. With that sentiment in mind, helping people to choose freely is the purpose that we put at the heart of the visual identity. In order to choose freely, you need to understand easily. For this reason we created Zeena with a self-explanatory, matter-of-fact tone and a minimalist look & feel.
- TragaluzTragaluz is the flagship restaurant of Grupo Tragaluz in Barcelona. We were asked to refresh the identity alongside a revamped interior design & new menu. As a nod to the rich design history of the restaurant we decided to dive into the archives of Javier Mariscal, the renowned illustrator, who created the original identity in 1990. We bought back to life elements of his original drawings and put them at the heart of this refreshed look & feel...
- DISTRICTClient: District Fitness Website: Glass Location: London, UK For 5 years CrossFit Wandsworth built a growing reputation for top quality coaching & an unrivalled community. With the expansion to a new Battersea space the brand required a refresh whilst maintaining that communal spirit. DISTRICT was created in order to highlight the pride that they have for their local ‘boxes’. Each location quite literally marks its own district, playing on the ownership that coaches encourage members to have o
- BdeGustIn collaboration with brandbuch Design: Josh Nathanson Photography: Joan Diví This project was born from a dream to create a business that not only makes delicious beers, but also helps make the world & the environment a better place. The result is BdeGust (deriving from ‘ve de gust’, which means “I feel like it” in Catalan), a socially responsible company. They are Committed to Kindness, a promise that is put front & center of everything. They grow their own hops locally, hire people who
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Starck EyesIt’s almost 20 years since Starck Eyes revolutionised eyewear design, launching Biolink®, a patented micro-articulation that allows 360 degree, multi-directional arm movement; a story that brings together humanity and technology for comfort and durability. But the brand story has always been greater than it’s tech, underpinned by Philippe Starck’s trademark mix of subversion and surrealism. With the 2015 collection extending to an ever-more style oriented market, a campaign was required to showcase it’s capabilities, its new audience and its unique take on eyewear.4
+ Show more
- Digital/ Print
- Brand Design
- Web Design
- Print Design
- Brand Strategy
- Apps Design
- Graphic Design