- GLUG #protestbydesignGLUG is an events and networking company that aims to drive innovation and create spaces for authentic connection. GLUG put out a brief as part of their 2021 #protestbydesign campaign to create a 15-30 second motion piece to support Pride across the world. It needed to communicate Pride’s origins and encourage their audience of 25-35 year old creatives to participate in a campaign to design protest art. A master piece of creative was made and additional assets were pitched that would allow the a
- Created in MotionCreated is a professional development course helping creatives find their way into the industry. I was briefed to design several scenes for their branded explainer film. The objective is to help sell the idea of an accelerated and in-depth motion design course to prospective students. The content is aimed at professionals that have a career or new graduates. The scenes are a part of an anthology, showing 2D and 3D animation together, which communicates the variety of skill development that the c
- OneForOne & the British Red CrossOneForOne is the brand for Piccolo's annual charity drive. In 2018 we partnered with the British Red Cross (BRC) to raise awareness of a serious social issue. Refugees face a lack of access to decent quality food for their children. I was briefed to create an explainer film using the BRC’s statistics to show the lack of government support for vulnerable people. In doing so also encourage consumers to buy Piccolo knowing that it would ensure a good meal for a disadvantaged child over the Christma
- Piccolo Social Media ContentPiccolo is the UK’s fastest growing food start-up. This growth was supported through an always-on social media strategy. Thus engaging with mothers between the ages of 25-40 was the primary focus. My role was to support these social media channels through 'The Kitchen Project'. I created an 8 episode video series that presented easy solutions to frequent food problems for new mothers.
- PUMA Cali SportPUMA put out a brief to create some social media content for the roll out of their Cali Sport shoe in 2020. The challenge was to create a short piece of content that would explain the heritage of the shoe and it’s progress into a streetwear staple. The animation needed to communicate that it was the Californian tennis courts where it was developed while also showing its urban edge. It's core demographic was 16-25 year olds who already have a strong sense of what is 'street'. One master piece of
- ChromotionFor the launch of Lady Gaga’s new album Chromatica my team and I were tasked with creating fan content across social media. The focus was her 15-30 year old fan base. Thus the challenge was to extend her existing visual identity into a cohesive campaign that would connect with them. We explored her distinct retro futuristic style, which also includes a heavy emphasis on inclusivity. As such we were able to utilise her existing collateral in a number of 2D and 3D executions that contributed to bu
Projects credited in
- Created| Motion Design Professional Graduate showreelEver wanted to create something like this? Our Motion Design Professional students graduated in July 2020. They spent 9 months learning, upskilling and pushing themselves to create beautiful 2D and 3D animations. Check out the sum of their work. Bask in their greatness.3
London, United KingdomFreelance
I have worked across varied projects to support teams with campaign rollouts. I created motion design and branded collateral for &&& Creative’s Creative Corner, social media content and presentations for FoodTryb, and targeted Youtube advertising for Linkedin.
Digital DesignerAdylic, an Omnicom Agency
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Adylic is a digital media agency that creates data driven advertising. I worked across multiple projects to support brand campaign roll-outs with HTML5 advertising as well as creating animated mock-ups to visual new ideas to clients.
+ Show more