You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Flirtology web copy & blog posts?
Do you really want to delete project DigiMob New Website?
Psychology and History graduate with experience in Marketing, PR and Copywriting. Looking for new career opportunities in communications. My greatest strengths are my: 1) organisation & efficiency; 2) diligence & ability to take initiative; and 3) strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Managing the new Events Programme: securing venues, procuring sponsorship, sourcing event speakers, liaising with press, and promoting the events to our user base • Creating the ‘Curated Profiles’ initiative: showcasing individual users through stylised photographs and in depth interviews • Working closely with Channel 5 Creative to film real-life couples’ ‘Success Stories’, and a second series of TV adverts • Overseeing the blogger outreach programme & forming industry partnerships • Other activities include: Copywriting; Competitor analysis; Brand guideline creation; Market research and reporting; E-flyer design in Photoshop; General administration; Liaising with designers; App testing; Managing promotional marketing emails; Social Media
• Wrote and edited website copy, weekly blog posts and newsletters • Facilitated events: seminars (including the Festival of Love at the Southbank Centre), workshops and ‘flirting tours’ • Created online personal development courses and products for singles • Established content organisation systems • Designed flyers and signage for various events
• Produced high quality copy for various print and online publications (World Finance, The New Economy, Business Destinations) • Worked efficiently and effectively to meet strict daily deadlines • Interviewed sources for feature articles, including Juliana Buhring, the first woman to cycle around the world • Worked within a team to cover a broad spectrum of business topics
• Produced press releases, web copy and social media content for YOU and SALT. PR • Delivered marketing solutions and editorial copy for GUESTLIST MEDIA • Wrote all web copy for the new DIGIMOB site • Reviewed art galleries and exhibitions for MONGOOS MAGAZINE • Completed a work placement at THE SUNDAY TIMES Foreign Desk
• Worked within creative teams to develop ad concepts • Wrote creative copy for live pitches, including South Africa Tourism • Presented research findings for internal and external projects • Attended workshops and completed creative briefs as part of the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) AdSchool training programme
MODULES: Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methods, Cognitive Psychology, Psychbiology, Social Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Individual Differences, Business Presentation Styles. KEY SKILLS: Data collection; Statistical analysis; Interviewing; Presentation skills; Report writing