You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Working with Design Director to manage team administrative duties - Assisting Design Director with tasks such as drafting business plan and compiling team information
- Researching on distribution opportunities and organising delivery of leaflets and brochures to different institutions, include Museum of London, Greenwich Tourist Information Centre and more - Ordering promotional products such as stickers, posters and cards from merchandise suppliers - Compiling content for GDIF’s website and blogs via Wordpress - Analysing audience feedback and reporting the findings
- Promoting design products to buyers - Interpreting simultaneously for the company’s representative - Arranging logistics and liaising with venue manager
- Preparing information pack for the production team – such as rundowns, artists’ contacts, vehicle sign-up sheets - Assisting with the site preparation – including signage and rundowns in dressing rooms - Working onsite during the festival, supporting the Associate Producer, liaising with artists, production team, site manager and stewards ensuring everything is running smooth
- Sourcing quotes and photos credits for LIFT brochure - Liaising with venue partners, (such as Southbank Centre, Somerset House, Battersea Arts Centre, Japan Foundation and more) and organising delivery of prints - Undertaking marketing research and preparing marketing campaigns - Undertaking varies tasks by using different online tools: Culture24 dashboard, Spektrix and Bufferapp
- Facilitating two teenage musical productions, by liaising with the director, singing coach, dance tutor, back stage and costume team and being present at the rehearsals, report everything to the department - Playing the role of Assistant Stage Manager during the shows
- Analysing survey data for top line reports for Melbourne Museum and Sciencework - Planning, creating and conducting survey for Immigration Museum’s future development; Analysing data for top line reports and reporting findings to the staff