I’m a filmmaker working at Vice Media, where I create content that reaches millions of viewers through their multiple channels — vice.com, Munchies, i-D, Noisey, Broadly and Viceland TV. My experience includes long and short-form documentaries, mini-series, branded content, socials, and trailers. Other collaborations include projects with The Guardian Labs and Al Jazeera.
- Meet the Targeted Individual CommunityRecently, thousands of people around the world are claiming to be having the exact same terrifying experience. They all report the same symptoms: hearing operator voices in their heads, suffering from ‘electronic torture’ and being subject to organised stalking - they call themselves ‘Targeted Individuals’. A number have attempted many things to relieve their pain - from living life on the run to surgically removing their own flesh because they believe it’s implanted with microchips. VICE follo
- The City That Has Its Own Operating SystemAs the Internet of Everything becomes ever more relevant we have teamed up with Motherboard to discuss digitising cities. Digitisation is the driving force behind economic growth through high-tech innovation, and as a pioneer of smart cities in the UK, Bristol Is Open is at the centre of the debate. Though the infrastructure is being rolled out in a real city, it’s experimental in nature. “A city as a laboratory where the citizens are not treated as guinea pigs is how we describe it,” said Stephen Hilton, Director of Futures at Bristol City Council. In this episode of the UK Motherboard Show we discuss: What are the benefits of digitising our daily urban lives? Will we have to compromise our privacy or security to access them? Smart cities aren’t on their way, they’re already here — and we need to decide how we want them to shape our lives.
- Inside The Laughing Gas Black MarketBritish people use Nitrous oxide more than any other country in the world, and it recently became the second-most popular drug in the UK. The media became obsessed with the drug after a handful of deaths associated with it – often over-inflating its dangers. The government’s response has been to include it in the Psychoactive Substances Act. This is a law that came about in response to the popularity of legal highs, putting a ban on the sale of anything that can change your mental state (excep
- One Punch, 99 Years in PrisonJames Ward, aged 22, was given a 10-month sentence for causing actual bodily harm to his Dad in a fight over a dog. 12 years later James is still in prison after being given a highly controversial Indefinite Imprisonment for Public Protection sentence (IPP) having set fire to the bed in his cell. VICE follows the lives of April, his distraught sister, who has campaigned tirelessly for his release and the rest of the family in the final 6 weeks before James' possible release date. With previous
- An Arranged Marriage Ceremony with Romania's Teen WitchesA few years ago, Broadly’s Milène Larsson met the supposedly most powerful witch in Europe, Mihaela Minca. This year Milène is invited to Mihaela’s son Antonio’s lavish wedding. He is 17 and is arranged to be married to a young virgin witch named Beatrice, who is also his cousin. But can the witch tradition of arranged marriage to a relative work in today’s world?
+ View all
Senior Editor | Director | ProducerVICE
London, United KingdomFull Time
Edit long and short format films, series, trailers and social media videos (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects & Illustrator) Develop new ideas and concepts for programs, series and documentaries and create pitch documents Direct, Produce and shoot commissioned content Implement colour grading, sound design and music Source and gain access to talent. Build partnerships with different individuals and organisations to fulfil overall production vision Collaborate editorial and marketing teams to maximise product reach and impact Deal with legal aspects of production, R&S and Copyright. Advise on ways to improve pre-production, production and post-production workflows Advise Junior editors
Director | Producer | EditorJunco Films
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Develop new ideas and concepts for programs, series and documentaries and create pitch documents Direct, Produce and Edit long and short format films, series, trailers and social media videos Collaborate on project by project basis with Vice media and Al Jazzera Lead the full production cycle with production budget up to £400K Define the brief, write creative pitches, proposals, scripts, synopses, make storyboards and timelines and deliver the overall creative vision Lead and collaborate with creative teams and source crew. Hold production meetings and assign tasks at every step of the preproduction, production and postproduction process Brief and collaborate with researchers, motion graphics designers and VFX specialists to deliver the overall vision and objectives of the projects Make and manage production budgets and timings Define and manage projects marketing strategy and outreach campaign: Create and supervise the implementation and execution of the online and offline strategy: social media outreach and merchandising creation, design and distribution Lead teams (from 1 to 50 members), Source talent Source and liaise with external production companies, post-production facilities, VFX teams, design companies, writers, copywriters, campaign managers, freelancers and composers Develop international projects in USA, Latin America and Europe Collaborate with the account management, production teams and the clients to understand and define the needs, brief and scope Direct, edit and Produce the feature film “Article 12: Waking up in a Surveillance society” featuring Noam Chomsky, Brian Eno, A.C. Grayling, etc. Direct “What is Privacy”an audiovisual installation at the Barbican Centre Produce, direct and edit the mini series “Tech City Entrepreneurs” featuring LoopMe, Kovert Design, Touch Surgery, Babylon Health and others Lead creative meetings with existing clients to identify new opportunities Implement new technologies to improve projects quality and workflow Optimise the production workflow and multi-platform project delivery: DCP and .com Lead campaign: participate in various screenings and Q&As around the world: Locarno Film Festival, Fantasia Film Festival Montreal, Harvard University, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Havana Film Festival, etc.
- Digital Content
- TV Film Commercial
- Film Production
- Short Films
- Producing and Directing Commercial Production
- Producer Director
- Producing and Directing Film and Digital Content
- Producing And Directing Artist Film Content