Projects credited in
- POPA Fat X | London Fashion Week June 2022Fat X talks about the ambiguity in which today's society lives, about the confusion and distortion of the reality about escaping to extreme limits in terms of everyday behavior but also about the representations that its exponents make directly or indirectly to persons, situations, actions, including their own personality. The inner universe is an infinity of hypostases and paradigms in which the human being can find the creative balance that builds emotions and sensations so that they can defin
- ( YOU ) ARE . ENOUGHIn addition to the everyday pressure of been enough, when you lose someone to suicide you can be left feeling like you weren’t enough. Suicide loss can make you feel like you weren’t enough; enough to help the person you lost or even save them. We want to tell people that this isn’t true, they were not responsible and any feelings of guilt and low self-worth are not theirs to carry. We want to remind people that you are enough, and sometimes a physical reminder to reiterate this is the best ap
- The Response to the War. Part two.These are additional works related to Russian aggression against Ukraine. For me, this is a kind of period in my personal work. I would call it the Putin period in its dark incarnation..full of reflection and analysis, hope and faith, attempts to voice the thoughts of my nation.
- adidas Y-3 Spring/Summer 2022 - Chapter 2 x Charlotte WalesPhotographer-Director Charlotte Wales 1st AD Clara Paris DOP Jack Exton Creative Director Jamie Reid Set Designer Max Bellhouse Stylist Robbie Spencer Tailor Eleanor Williams Hair Kiyoko Odo Makeup Ann-Sophie Costa Manicurist Charly Avenell Movement director Abdourahman Njie Producer OS Naomi Bergau Production Farago Projects
- Webinar recording: Hiring in 2022 – How to hire great talent on The Dots (June 2022)If you’re hiring this summer, you’ll know the competition for talent is fierce. With this in mind, The Dots’ founder & CEO, Pip Jamieson, shares insights and tips on attracting and hiring the talent that’s right for your business via The Dots.10
- (Applications closed) Portfolio Masterclass at AKQA – Digital Design, Product Design, UX & UIPLEASE NOTE: Applications are now closed. View and apply to other Portfolio Masterclasses here. Calling all product designers, digital designers, UX and UI designers, this one is for you! We're looking for 30 passionate and talented folk to join us at this Portfolio Masterclass at AKQA. Whether you want to kickstart your career, show your ideas or step up to a fresh new position, this masterclass could be your stepping stone. Apply here before Friday October 14th at 10am ABOUT THIS EVENT Th9
+ Show more