You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Responsible of providing high-level administrative support to executives in the company; assisting the Executive Director with his daily schedule and duties. • Conducting market research and preparing statistical reports used by executive to make business decisions. • Anticipating and coordinating office support services, including purchasing and facilities management. • Ability to quickly complete high volumes of tasks and projects with little to no guidance; responding with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a rapid response or a turnaround. • Bookkeeping and financial responsibilities, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. • Planning and budget control; preparation of financial reports; financial forecasting; controlling income, cash flow and expenditure; invoicing, assisting with accounting procedures and handling payments. • Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues; manage the recruitment and selection process; developing and administering HR procedures that relate to company personnel; employee onboarding. • Draft correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts and agreements; conducting research in legal matters.
• Working under supervision of a senior lawyer, specialized in Corporate and European Law. • Analysis and counseling on corporate restructuring: M&A; changes in share capital or legal form; liquidation. • Conducting legal research: working with Aranzadi and European databases, analyzing legal articles, etc. • Exploring and presenting a new conflict resolution method: mediation. • Ensuring that existing contracts meet the standards of the European and national Law: Consumer Protection Act and European Directives. • Preparation of a framework agreement setting out terms and conditions under which specific purchases can be made. • Preparing case summaries, searching for legal arguments. • Redacting, analyzing and adopting new laws to the existing contracts. • Pleading preparation; appeals and claims. • Dawn Raids: preparation of a guide on how to act in the case of inspection.
• Being a “Brand Ambassador” by conveying courtesy, elegance, style, along with other elements that make up the Brand style; building the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting. • Customer care skills: establish a special contact to help the customer identify the product that he/she is seeking by discovering his/her needs and preferences. • Inventory Reports: Reporting discrepancies to the supervisor. • Processing cash and card payments and dealing with returns and exchanges. • Working with different point-of-sale systems- CEGID, MICROS. • Working with KPI’s.
• Modules included: EU and Spanish Competition Law (82,5%); European Business Law (70%); The Internal. Market and the Law of the EU Trade Policy (85%); Human Rights and EU Citizenship Law (90%); Actions for damages under the EU Law (80%); The Legal Order of the EU; The Protection of Intellectual Property; Consumer Protection; Judicial Remedies in the Law of the EU.
• Modules included: Contract Law; Law of the European Union; Tort Law; Public Law; English Legal System; Land Law; Employment Law; Family Law; Evidence; Medical Law and Ethics; Equity and Trusts; Spanish Language; Italian Language; Succession; Criminal Law.