You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Venquis is a change and transformation recruitment company that is based in Central London. It has multiple sectors such as Retail, Insurance, ICT, Finance and Energy.
• Utilised excellent communication, business and sales skills, together with outgoing and entrepreneurial nature, to pitch to prospective buyers and generate revenue through the sale of works of art; recently achieved a sale of a work of art valued at £40,000 by an old master painter • Established a large network of other art professionals and proactive in connecting artists and photographers to galleries in New York and London • Performed skilled negotiations to obtain the best prices on pieces of art and maintained accurate records of all transactions • Built and maintained professional relationships with several different clients, art collectors, gallery owners and auction house managers, in order to keep up with developments in the art world
• Discussions with clients to identify their needs, provide advice and create new business opportunities; exceeded sales targets and achieved sales of 75% of the total stock • Utilised excellent selling and negotiation skills resulting in the sale of 12 pieces of art with total revenue of £50,000 • Effective management of high net worth client relationships to encourage high levels of repeat business, as well as successfully identifying opportunities for new business, utilising multilingual abilities to attract high profile international clients, in order to maximise revenue for the company • Performed a responsible and proactive role in strengthening and helping to motivate the team by mentoring, training and supporting new colleagues
• Published writer of 15 articles focusing on local exhibitions and gallery interviews, generating 3,000 followers on Facebook and connections with 20 local galleries, with a national and international readership • Gained an excellent understanding of audience engagement through social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Tumbir) and created an online space for artists and galleries to showcase their work • Produced coherent video interviews with outstanding local artists and provided professional photography for key art events • Enabled independent artists to connect with galleries and generated new ideas to improve coverage of the art world
• Utilised exceptional creative skills to successfully design and create a wide variety of graphic art and promotional material including company branding and logos, banners and advertisement material for companies, as well as graphical support on blogs, website design and social media • Demonstrated a strong work ethic and analytical skills to focus on solutions needed by clients and designs tailor made to their requirements • Continually produced work of the highest quality whilst maintaining an excellent attention to detail
• Extensive collaboration and team working with Gallery Director and 8 staff members to provide effective daily management of appointments (using CRM system), organise transportation for incoming and outgoing art, shipping logistics, artwork cataloguing and labelling (using ArtLogic), exhibition art handling, packaging and insurance, and monthly exhibition set up • Developed own communication, interpersonal, multitasking and time management skills as a result of interactions with colleagues and clients • Utilised strong skills in communication and negotiation to build mutually beneficial relationships with both artists and clients
• Multifaceted role in working effectively as part of a coherent team in project production, silk screening, canvas preparation, creating graphic logos, hardcopy publication design and editing artist’s publications • Participated in a significant events project to conduct 50 parties in 50 weeks, each party with a different theme, including high profile celebrities, high net worth individuals and renowned art collectors • Maintained a calendar of events and developed and tracked event budgets, adhered to contractual negotiations, finalised and prepared billing for clients, displaying strong analytical, project planning and financial management skills • Built and maintained key relationships with sponsors and business partners • Developed organisational and multitasking skills due to the increased responsibilities and volume of everyday duties, including responding in a timely manner to daily correspondence
Graphic Design & Illustration
I was elected the student representative of my peers during my masters degree.