You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am looking for a full time junior position in market research or in the editorial team of a magazine. I am a passionate individual, dedicated, curious and enthusiastic. Driven by an unending thirst for knowledge, I love to research, discover new ideas and concepts, and think about how to apply and use what I’ve learned, both in my personal and professional life. I am organised, proactive, and tend to feel comfortable in any situation, easily working both alone or with a team. Novelty is always exciting to me, and I enjoy developing projects, seeing them grow and being implemented. My previous work experiences have specifically taught me how to study a problem in depths, make sharp decisions regarding its solving, develop original and creative ideas, and I am not afraid to give my point of view when needed.
- Editorial: Ensure the articles meet the general aim of the company; perform enhancement (bring external contributions); liaise with blog ambassadors; copy editing; - Promotion: Share posts on Facebook & Twitter aiming at an academic audience; - Statistics: provide regular reports; ensure a steady audience
Monthly contributing writer
- Archive research: autonomous research based on the brand’s history and legacy in the early 80s (internal & external resources); developed a historical guide for internal use; - Market research: organised & conducted 3 focus groups to identify the brand's perception (focus on social media and communication) in existing and potential customers'mind; - Branding: established recommendations for the brand's future content strategy;
- Imagery research: focus on end of 19th /early 20th tattoo artists at the National Archives
The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: from the Sidewalk to the Catwalk - Developed specialized tours based on curatorial organisation & private knowledge of the brand
- Event production : Pull&Bear - Paris ; le Baron au FiF - Cannes 2013 - Public relations : Update of the client portoflio and guests invitations management
- Production: sourced contractors and followed up the relationship with them; assessed the ideallocations for a given event; personal assistant to the main parties and artists involved; Festival International du Film, Versace, Galeries Lafayette, Comptoir Des Cotonniers x Uniqlo - Public Relations: maintained a high-standard relationship between the company and its clients; - Administration
- Production: Insuring the good communications between the supervisors and the brands and shops in attendance at Be Street’s pop up store; - Public relations: developing and following up of the relationship between the magazine and French street wear shops in order to find new distributions points and possible partnerships; press releases;
Thesis: ‘The Tattooed Parisienne’ - Inter-disciplinary research in feminist sociology & ethnography
Thesis: ‘Launching of a plus-size lingerie line for Monoprix’ - Market research/ Business plan/ Product design/ Marketing communication