I obtain over 4 years industry experience in events and hospitality sector, an entrepreneurial mind-set and a skilful, innovative and creative business approach. Performing both as a leader and a team player, I manage a large portfolio of luxury event venues and events worldwide, overseeing its full life cycle – from event logistics to developing client relationships. I possess experience in corporate and private event sectors, with a great focus on marketing, financial and project management.
• Managing all operational, marketing and business development activities of the company • Directly assisting the Commercial Director with budgeting, P&L and financial strategies • Developing new business and building relationships with existing clients • Responsible for successful planning, implementation and delivery of live bespoke events • Acting as a main client contact throughout the duration of the project • Managing a large portfolio of luxury hotels, event venues and suppliers in Europe, US and Asia • Supervising the event team on site • Event venue cost negotiation and contracting • Responsible for allocating marketing budget – advertising, print, brand awareness • Design, editing and content creation of company websites through WordPress • Administering social media campaigns and newsletters – Twitter, LinkedIn, Mail Chimp, etc
• Organizing and delivering bespoke dinners, award ceremonies, conferences, meetings and exhibitions of up to 250 delegates • Managing 10 events and 5 venue sourcing projects per year at 5 Star venues worldwide • Close communication with event production, design and sales teams, to ensure successful handover, event planning and implementation • Event venue sourcing, cost negotiation, venue contracting and scheduling • Event F&B and menu selection, staff and attendee travel and accommodation arrangement • Daily financial and event progress reports and margin management • Event administration and software application • Daily verbal and written communication with event speakers, delegates and sponsors to collate required event information • Managing a number of event suppliers: AV, catering, venue banqueting staff • On-site task delegation to the event staff and event registration • Monitoring the event flow and holding responsibility for overall success of the event
• Assisting Events and Marketing Manager with pre-event administration, providing Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and PowerPoint presentations • Pre-event telephone and email communication with registered and potential clients • Pre-event merchandise, venue setup and shut down • Liaising with suppliers (AV, catering, venue representatives), managing deliveries • Managing the event registration and on site delivery
• Euroleague Finals ’13 at the O2, London • Salesforce ’13 at the Excel, London • Cisco Live ’13 at the Excel, London • Zumba Instructor Conference at the Excel, London
• Marketing and selling products on a face-to-face basis • In charge of merchandise and campaign management • Assisting in recruitment and staff training • Teamwork and leadership skills – managing a team of 3 to 5 persons
Events Management & Marketing