London-based Japanese artist/designer, MAMIMU, on a mission to inject optimism into the world. Featured in Creative Boom, ITV Creates, YCN, Cow Parade Niseko and SCMP. UAL Visiting Lecturer & Speaker at YOOX Net-a-Porter and Design Manchester. Background in branding working in London, Tokyo and Hong Kong. Client list includes PwC, LVMH and Cathey Pacific.
- MAMIMU Origin StoryA story of colours, shapes and optimism through my Tokyo Childhood, lockdown and the future. www.mamimutokyo.com Editor: Sam Johns Producer: Sophie Smith Motion Design: Chris Meadmore Additional Motion Design Support: Joel Vaughan Audio Mix: Ed Railton with support from CODA Post Production
- Infinity DoorsMAMIMU brings optimism and joy to Coventry, along with an impressive creative force including Morag Myerscough, Adam Nathaniel Furman and Gensler. Coventry UK City of Culture 2021 invites a glorious lineup of artists, designers, architects and makers for the city-wide creative regeneration programme.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- ITV x London College of Communication Graduate- Optimum OptimismArtist, and London College of Communication (LCC) graduate, June Mineyama-Smithson, has collaborated with a neuroscientist to create a new ident for ITV, as part of the channels ITV Creates project. The project aims to spread optimism across the UK for Mental Health Awareness Week, which runs from 10 – 16 May 2021.7
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2023Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Working with a tricky client? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2023 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything42
- International Women’s Day 2022, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams with brilliant, talented people and their d115
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Branding Design
- Public Speaking