I am Junyu Wen, graduated from The Central Academic of Fine art, majored in interior design in the school of architecture. After graduation, I worked for making installations which were connected with space, architecture, and urban infrastructure in a studio. Then, I worked as a freelancer for a year, designing two exhibitions. One for an art book fair another for a contemporary art exhibition held by Gallery Weekend Beijing. I am interested in materials, exhibitions, movies, drama and good at handwork. Also, I like to work in different fields and do not want to be restrained in a single work.
- EXHIBITION DESIGN FOR ART BOOK FAIRThis is a creative relay activity initiated during the epidemic, and artists complete it at home. When life returned to normal, these works were brought out for exhibition, and the meaning of the group was re-discussed. I introduced a new way for visitors to look at the works by rolling them instead of sliding on the screens. Also, airing the quilt after a rainy day is a metaphor for the epidemic. When the sunny day comes, people will show their works and gather together again in public.
- ARTIFICIAL NATUREThis work was designed and produced for the 8th Bi-city Biennale of Architecture. This exhibition perceives the social space through the multi-field and multi-angle intervention and communication, and establishes the relationship with the spatial context of modern industrial remains through the discussion of the connection between man and himself, nature and myth in the past, trying to open a new relationship between the public and the city. Design team: Pills/ Wang Zigeng, Cao Yue, Weng Jia, We
- GAME OF CONSUMPTIONThe project is an attempt to create a future consumption model in the form of games. The future is an era of known surpluses and unknown shortages. People's material needs have reached saturation, and the consumption space has changed from satisfying needs to satisfying desires. In the future, the combination of virtuality and reality will be represented in the consumption space and finally turn towards the acme of this change-the consumption experience kingdom.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Energy LabThe Energy Lab project is inspired by the demands of the current climate emergency and it addresses the importance of a more locally maintained ecosystem while proposing an improved self-sustaining cycle. By focusing on proposing a self-sustaining energy cycle, the Energy Lab can be divided into 2, interconnected parts (or modules), that shape it as a garden with a restorative function: an eneryg generating system and a serving point (system). The first is designed to engage with people an1 to
Exhibition DesignGallery Weekend Beijing
- Beijing 798 Art Zone, Chaoyang, ChinaFreelance
Design an outdoor public exhibition for contemporary art
Exhibition DesignabC art book fair
- Shi Dai Mei Shu Guan, 定慧寺 Hai Dian Qu, Bei Jing Shi, China, 100036Freelance
This is a creative relay activity initiated during the epidemic, and artists complete it at home. When life returned to normal, these works were brought out for exhibition, and the meaning of the group was re-discussed.
+ Show more