You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Supply Chain & Allround Office Manager at Vlieger & Vandam?
- Organizing and coordinating the entire production of all bags and small goods - Main contact between the designers and the production team - Responsible for ordering and sourcing all materials needed for production - Account manager to all wholesale clients - Planning and processing all sales orders from wholesale clients - The inventory, ordering and reporting of bags and small goods for the online shop - Participating in the Premiere Classe tradeshow in Paris to showcase new collections - Organizing several sample sales Daily maintenance of the website - Daily maintenance of the website
- Assisting the manager in incorporating the company’s mission and guidelines - Managing the daily operations of the restaurant - Training and motivating employees - The inventory and ordering of food and supplies needed for the restaurant
Responsible for the entire production of Bas Kosters “Love, Fuck Yeah” S/S 2013 collection shown as part of the official program of Amsterdam Fashion Week.
- Assisting the director/head designer in organizing his “1,2,Tree” A/W 2012/2013 collection shown as part of the official program of Amsterdam Fashion Week. - Responsible for booking the models, staying in contact with all the external parties and setting up the guestlist.
- PA to the director/head designer - General admin duties - Assisting the Financial Director in setting up and controlling budgets - Organising Lookbook shoots - Assisting in the organisation of Amsterdam Fashion Week afterparty: Anti-Fashion Party - Responsible for webshop enquiries - Writing press releases - Dealing with sponsors - Coordinating performances on several events in Amsterdam - Analyzing the positioning on the international market
- PA of the PR & Events manager - Writing press releases - Approaching new clients - General promotion of four west-end venues - Organising and hosting in-door events at the company’s bars & restaurants - Organising and hosting afterparties for Wonderbra & Mulberry at London Fashion Week
- Controlling the club’s guestlist and the flow of queue into the club - Coordinating several club-events