Experienced photographer based near London, UK, working on a freelance basis with a variety of clients. I have a strong background in music photography in addition to working commercially in the areas of food and drink photography, interiors, portraiture and high-end coverage of events. Over the summer months I have worked in an official capacity for a number of festivals to provide photography for year-round marketing campaigns. Past clients include Wilderness, Parklife, Lovebox, Download, Wireless, Festival No. 6 and Lost Village. Much of my commercial work falls into the category of documentary-style marketing photography, helping companies tell their story through photos taken in situ. At present I am welcoming touring photography commissions as well as more creative projects tailored to a variety of industries. These can be small scale or larger. I would be keen to involve an element of set design and storytelling for promotional photos, campaigns and artwork collaborations but I'm also happy to simply work with a mood.
- Printworks PhotographyPhotography for Playaz's all-day drum & bass event at Printworks. Printworks London is one of the UK's most exciting venues, housed in a former printing factory and featuring a truly awe-inspiring in-house lighting setup which enhances the venue's industrial aesthetic. Photographed for Printworks London's official marketing.
- Personal Photography Project - Faerie KitchenA personal photography and styling project. This series of photos came together on a creative retreat. I found an old servants kitchen in the basement of a manor house, which hadn't been touched for a long time, and I used the space as my inspiration. I then constructed a set using pruned and felled branches and greenery from the land surrounding the house, gradually turning the space into a faerie kitchen in which I could pose fellow participants of the retreat as the kitchen's inhabitants. T
+ View all
Projects credited in
- WeWork Summer Camp2018 was the seventh annual Summer Camp which saw 8,000 people from around the world come together as a community at Eridge Park, a wooden area 40 miles southeast of London, for a long weekend of music, food, outdoor activities, and opportunities to improve their skills or learn more about themselves. Most attendees were employees at WeWork, a number that has more than doubled over the past year to include more than 6,000 people. WeWork staffers consider Summer Camp a chance to bond with collea3
- PrintworksFanatic were commissioned to photograph the key marketing photography for the launch of Printworks, a groundbreaking multi-purpose event venue which has already changed the face of the capital’s cultural scene. It is comprised of six vast event spaces, all arranged over multiple levels with a maze of corridors and rooms. Original machinery and industrial features are retained throughout from its time as a fully operational printing press. All images © Fanatic16
- CitadelFanatic have provided the official photography for Citadel festival since it launched in 2015. Citadel has established itself as the relaxed, family-friendly music gathering staged on a summer Sunday. It may have a chilled vibe to it, but still boasts some top musical acts, plus all manner of other pursuits, including comedy, arts, talks, workshops and lots of top food and drink. All images © Fanatic7
- Festival No.6This year see’s the end of Festival No.6 “for now”. The festival has been a very special one for all at Fanatic, who have been involved since it launched in 2012. The festival offered an ultimate escape from reality, set in the Tuscan-style village of Portmerion and supported by an impressive group of stages including woodland area and vast main arena, Festival No.6 was all about exploring from the tucked-away forests to climbing to the highest point to get a spectacular view of Portmeirion. It5
- Taste of LondonWe love an opportunity to flex our food & drink snapping skills! Taste of London is the definitive food and drink event which happens twice a year, showcasing the capital’s best restaurants, top chefs and leading food and drink brands. Fanatic are the official photographers for both events. The summer event takes place in stunning Regent’s Park, with 50,000 food-loving visitors in attendance. A real highlight of the summer foodie calendar, Fanatic capture all the event has to offer from world-c5
- ParklifeFanatic have been the official photography for Parklife festival since 2015. Year after year Parklife manage to boast one of the UK's most impressive line-ups, with some of the biggest names in music playing in Heaton Park, Manchester. It's no surprise the audience really go for it here, our aim is to really capture the relentless energy come rain or shine. All images © Fanatic.13
- Photographic Direction
- 35mm Film
- Digital Photograhy