I am the Editor of my own online media publication entitled 14HQ. Besides overseeing the general progression of the publication as a whole, my main work and passion resides with Music Journalism and Photography. My passion lies in interviewing artists while capturing iconic and memorable moments with artists and all creatives. I discovered my passion and talent for Music Journalism and Photography while I was studying Law. Life works in mysterious ways.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- An article for 14HQ on Monique Lawz and her new song featuring Wiley!R&B star Monique Lawz is an all-round creative from North London, and her talents are truly infinite. During such unprecedented times, Monique has been able to mould a bad situation in a good one by thinking outside the box, even when it comes to her nails. As a vibrant addition to the music scene, Monique Lawz cannot and has not gone unnoticed. Even Wiley, the Godfather of Grime, couldn’t wait to collaborate for her new single release, Worth It, shot in her hometown, Jamaica. Throughout school
- An Interview with...Maxo Kream14HQ caught up with Houston Rapper Maxo Kream I was able to chat to him about all things music, including his latest album Brandon Banks as well as his contributions to the now gold Dreamville album 'Revenge of the Dreamerz III'. I also challenged Maxo to a game of Know Your Barz to see how well the rapper knows his own lyrics, with a couple of surprises. Full video links: YT: https://bit.ly/2ZNRI2H
- An Interview with....Lucky DayeFresh off his 4 Grammy nominations and the release of his latest music video Karma, I sat down with New Orleans singer/songwriter Lucky Daye while he was in London to discuss life, music and what U.K artists he wants to work with. I also challenged Lucky Daye to a game of Know Your Barz to see how well the singer/songwriter knows his own lyrics, with a couple of surprises. Full video links YT: https://bit.ly/39zgHLx IGTV: https://bit.ly/2MOzAjW
- An Interview With : Jay Ajayi ft FrimponBritish NFL champion Jay Ajayi was in town for his new clothing line launch and us at 14HQ sent down social media influencer David Frimpon to find out what hes been getting up to and how it feels to be home. My role in this production was direction and script writing. We provided press and social media awareness for the campaign.
- Get To Know : Sexpert Tyomi14HQ's Get To Know series is made to shed awareness to interesting people and there creative stories in their respective industries. In this Episode we interviewed American Sexpert Tyomi during her European tour. The rest of the Get To Know episodes can be found on 14HQ My role in this video was direction and videography.
+ Show more
Social Media ExecutiveWHM Global
London, United KingdomFull Time
In my role as Social Media Executive, my responsibilities include: • Creating, posting and scheduling content for client’s social media pages; predominantly Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, using Hootsuite when necessary. These clients include: 5* Montcalm Luxury Hotels, Park Grand Hotels, Shaftsbury Hotels, Handlery Hotels, World Tourism Services, In Car Music, Icing Digital and many more. • Coming up with effective campaign ideas to promote throughout the month on social media, with the aim of increasing overall traffic, engagement and following on pages. • Promoting these campaigns on social media using paid ads, along with monitoring the progression and overall success of these ads and making an executive decision if the ad needs to be pulled or budget to be increased. • Creating and presenting social media proposals for potential clients. • Creating monthly reports using Sprout Social to monitor how each social media page is doing in comparison to the previous month, then forwarding the reports directly to clients with spreadsheet analysis. • Visiting hotels during events to promote and post on social media throughout, using Facebook and Instagram Live, along with Instagram stories. • Use Photoshop to create graphics and GIFS to be posted on social media platforms, usually for campaigns or special occasion days such as Father’s Day and Easter. • Surfing through social media pages to find User Generated Content which can be reposted on client’s social media pages. • Monitoring and replying to any comments, mentions or direct messages that have been sent to the social media platforms. • Delegating tasks amongst myself and Social Media Apprentices, making sure that workload is equal and can be done effectively and within deadlines.
London, United KingdomFreelance
As a freelance photographer, I have - • Shot for musicians during concerts and festivals. I have shot for the likes of Migos, Dr. Dre, Lil Uzi Vert, PARTYNEXTDOOR, T-Pain, plus many, many others. • I have shot entire campaigns for brands and magazines such as; Notion Magazine Summer Party, Law Magazine x New Era campaign and The Swimwear Studio. • I have shot up close and personal for artists such as Anne Marie, A$AP Twelvyy, Buddy, Jamie Isaac, King Krule, SAINt JHN, Cosmo Pyke plus many others.
+ Show more
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Storytelling
- Music Journalism
- Artist Interviews
- Advertising Campaign
- Paid Social
- 35mm Film Photography
- Content Editor