You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Studying BA (Hons) Journalism at the University of Gloucestershire has been a notable experience in optimising my social and journalistic skills. I amplified many skills throughout my course, such as being able to make vox-pops, write features, blogs, opinion pieces, record and edit video packages, present news stories, take professional photographs and use Adobe Premiere Pro. I have also studied Media Law, Politics, PR and Celebrity. Following my three years as a journalism student, I am now determined to pursue a career in fashion.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Digital writer for the fashion news and features section.
• Digital writer for the fashion and art section.
• Updating excel sheets. • Contacting relevant sources. • Researching and writing press releases.
• Contributed story ideas during editorial meetings. • Helped produce various interviews for the programme. • Created a vox and helped edit it for the programme.
• Helped out with returns, using the GPS system. • Greeted stylists and guided them in selecting outfits for fashion shoots. • Prepared for the Toga event at matchesfashion.com.
• Organised the fashion cupboard for the fashion editors while also dealing with returns. • Assisted in picking out necessary fashion items for photoshoots. • Supported a fashion shoot for a day. Ensured all clothing was prepared and helped in reassuring the model was prepared for the shoot.
• Updated CMS and ensured mail was sent out by 1.30. • Regular trips to the courier room to ensure all staff received their post. Helped search for stories and wrote for Grazia’s online page, the latest issue update, as well as the brief sheet section of the magazine. • Transcribed interviews and handled the excel sheet.
• Completed a placement at the Gloucestershire Echo. • Published work for the entertainment section. • Contacted relevant sources for news articles.
• Blog about issues concerning students. • Post stories on a weekly basis. • Ensure all published material is suitable for the audience.
• Engaging with customers on a personal level, and making sure to deliver a fantastic service while also maintaining a tidy display. Also completing tasks such as arranging new and old stock and cleaning my area are crucial. I was also trained on how to open up MasterCards/ points cards, as well as cashing up the till at the end of each day.