You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Space Samurai A/W 2013 - Sanadahimo Industry Project?
Do you really want to hide project Space Samurai A/W 2013 - Sanadahimo Industry Project?
Do you really want to unhide project Space Samurai A/W 2013 - Sanadahimo Industry Project?
Do you really want to delete project Bora S/S 2014 - Saks Fifth Avenue Industry Project?
Do you really want to hide project Bora S/S 2014 - Saks Fifth Avenue Industry Project?
Do you really want to unhide project Bora S/S 2014 - Saks Fifth Avenue Industry Project?
Do you really want to delete project S'Hiver A/W 2015 - Final Year in Ba (Hons) Cordwainers Footwear?
Do you really want to hide project S'Hiver A/W 2015 - Final Year in Ba (Hons) Cordwainers Footwear?
Do you really want to unhide project S'Hiver A/W 2015 - Final Year in Ba (Hons) Cordwainers Footwear?
• Worked closely with the international director in designing footwear and accessories updates for the international market • Worked independently on the catalogues for four brands of The Dune Group on InDesign and hand drew all the shoes and accessories included in this document
Full-time industry placement: • Researched and identified key trends using different sources (Blogs, trend websites, social media) • Created trend reports, colour palettes and mood boards for different brands of the Dune Group • Learned to translate trends into commercial footwear • Created competitive shopping documents by doing research online and in store • Developed detailed specification sheets/amendment sheets and sent them to the suppliers • Attended fit session with the design team and learned to amend initial samples • Developed organization and time management skills • Updated footwear designs under the direction of the design manager Developed high proficiency and speed in CAD (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign) • Developed great precision in hand drawing by working on the catalogues and drawing full-size designs • Organized footwear samples and leather swatches in catalogues
• Learned to use InDesign and developed excellent Illustrator and Photoshop skills • Created specification sheets to send to the factory • Developed great management skills and sense of initiative • Researched trends for the design team and created trend reports • Participated in the creation of the range by doing design thumbnails • Kept the office tidy and organized swatches in catalogues
• Achieved a good knowledge of the footwear making process and materials. • Developed ability to read specification sheets • Learned to use machinery such as the hydraulic cutting press and cut the appropriate leather pieces according to the specification sheets.
Grade achieved: 2.1 Merit Plus • Created professional retail analysis for different brands • Engaged in the creative process and design of a footwear range plan • Developed sense of organization, team work and time management • Developed excellent CAD skills (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.)
• Developed my sense of observation and proportions • Explored different artistic media: Metal sculpture, silk screen printing, lithography, drawing, painting.
• Developed excellent communication skills in native and second language (French, English, German, Spanish) • Gained experience as a French tutor with two students (French as a first language and French as a second language)
Sanadahimo footwear prototype exhibited at Crafts Central's Head to Toe Exhibition
Semi-finalist for the Tommy Hilfiger Industry Project.
Finalist for the Sanadahimo industry project in collaboration with Orimoto Sumiya Co., LTD. Project presented in front of a jury including Georgina Goodman.