You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Bora S/S 2014 - Saks Fifth Avenue Industry Project?
Do you really want to delete project Space Samurai A/W 2013 - Sanadahimo Industry Project?
Do you really want to delete project S'Hiver A/W 2015 - Final Year in Ba (Hons) Cordwainers Footwear?
• Worked closely with the international director in designing footwear and accessories updates for the international market • Worked independently on the catalogues for four brands of The Dune Group on InDesign and hand drew all the shoes and accessories included in this document
Full-time industry placement: • Researched and identified key trends using different sources (Blogs, trend websites, social media) • Created trend reports, colour palettes and mood boards for different brands of the Dune Group • Learned to translate trends into commercial footwear • Created competitive shopping documents by doing research online and in store • Developed detailed specification sheets/amendment sheets and sent them to the suppliers • Attended fit session with the design team and learned to amend initial samples • Developed organization and time management skills • Updated footwear designs under the direction of the design manager Developed high proficiency and speed in CAD (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign) • Developed great precision in hand drawing by working on the catalogues and drawing full-size designs • Organized footwear samples and leather swatches in catalogues
• Learned to use InDesign and developed excellent Illustrator and Photoshop skills • Created specification sheets to send to the factory • Developed great management skills and sense of initiative • Researched trends for the design team and created trend reports • Participated in the creation of the range by doing design thumbnails • Kept the office tidy and organized swatches in catalogues
• Achieved a good knowledge of the footwear making process and materials. • Developed ability to read specification sheets • Learned to use machinery such as the hydraulic cutting press and cut the appropriate leather pieces according to the specification sheets.
Grade achieved: 2.1 Merit Plus • Created professional retail analysis for different brands • Engaged in the creative process and design of a footwear range plan • Developed sense of organization, team work and time management • Developed excellent CAD skills (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.)
• Developed my sense of observation and proportions • Explored different artistic media: Metal sculpture, silk screen printing, lithography, drawing, painting.
• Developed excellent communication skills in native and second language (French, English, German, Spanish) • Gained experience as a French tutor with two students (French as a first language and French as a second language)
Sanadahimo footwear prototype exhibited at Crafts Central's Head to Toe Exhibition
Semi-finalist for the Tommy Hilfiger Industry Project.
Finalist for the Sanadahimo industry project in collaboration with Orimoto Sumiya Co., LTD. Project presented in front of a jury including Georgina Goodman.