I am a confident Project Coordinator, assertive Account Manager and invaluable team member with experience in both print and digital media. I gain great satisfaction from implementing ambitious proposals and delivering creative results to the highest standard.
• Process and quality check all edit, promotion and advertising pages in support of monthly schedules • Provide ad clients with support, feedback and quality customer service • Negotiate bespoke bookings whilst adhering to client briefs, technical specifications and issue deadlines • Produce flat plans that reflect the vision of all teams involved, making recommendations where required • Liaise between internal and external parties to ensure any requirements and necessary corrections are achieved prior to press • Communicate a monthly Hit List and Editorial Analysis in support of print targets and department budgets
• Design and copywrite tender documents in a bid to secure new business • Assist with the re-design and strategy of a new website • Administer all social media activity and web analytics
• Run and monitor national press and e-newsletter campaigns for fourteen branches • Create and apply all social media activity to brand standard • Coordinate the design, live content and launch of a new microsite
• Manage ad bookings and ensure submissions are supplied to spec • Liaise with clients regarding any content, colour or technical queries • Execute urgent press and marketing requests in support of all titles • Celebrity chaperone at Glamour Women of the Year Awards 2013-15
• Manage the transition of multiple Condé Nast titles from print to digital • Process bespoke bookings and interactive hotlinks
• Coordinate international travel, accommodation, itineraries and budgets for high profile guests at GQ’s Men of the Year Awards • Communicate riders, invoices and other legal documents at the request of celebrity talent • Produce analytical presentations in support of client objectives and department targets