Creative Copywriter *Seen campaigns through from conception to launch *Helped to art direct on photo shoots and worked copy around concept imagery *Crafted memorable social copy for many different luxury brands *Written countless concept decks full of ideas to present to clients *Written manifestos that have helped to win pitches and re-position global brands *Developed comprehensive TOV documents for global luxury brands and small start-ups *Owned the copy on various projects and global accounts *Written long-form press releases for international events *Written scripts for AI, working closely with UX and development teams You can find my portfolio at www.creativecopykat.co.uk
- Foyles - Together We WriteBrief: Boost engagement and brand perception by celebrating the art of storytelling. Answer: A two month-long interactive campaign which encourages passersby at busy train stations to write their own answers to blacks in a short sentence. Answers are written on paper, placed into ballot boxes and then read and sorted over the weekend when the best answers are chosen.
- Dignity In Dying - Your Life. Your ChoiceWhat: Get people talking about assisted dying and re-evaluating their opinions on the decisions around it. Help viewers understand that it's a life choice people are entitled to make. How: A campaign which is brutal yet thought-provoking. A copy-lead feature which attempts to show the darker, more honest side of terminal illness. I've also produced a script for TV and created a short video exploring choice.
- Ben & Jerry's - Plant One On UsWhat: Increase ice cream sales and boost brand perception while raising money for an eco-friendly cause. Very B&Js. How: By introducing new packs of Ben & Jerry's containing a seed packet which can be planted in the upcycled, used tub. Money from each pack goes to The Bumblebee Conservation Trust and a social community and event can be born from the campaign.
- Newbury, United KingdomFull Time
Crafting both long and short copy for clients such as Merlin Entertainments, Pepsico and Sky. Work was always varied and I took great pleasure in helping to sculpt advertising routes for client pitches, contributing taglines, ideas and potential email campaigns. I also had a hand in social media management, managing social pages for various Pepsico brands. While adhering to brand tone-of-voice, I was responsible for crafting replies (both good and bad, though the good was undeniably more fun), to customers.
- Marketing PR
- Content and Media Writing
- Ad Concept
- Advertising Concepts
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Powerpoint