You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Oversee day-to-day operation and running of both the photographic studios and events venue. Responsible for implementing structure to the business and significantly enhancing its reputation and profile in the industry. • In charge of the studio diary, bookings and client relationship management. Responsible for converting a huge volume of enquiries though an appointment orientated sales strategy. • Manage all event and photographic productions from concept to completion. Work with clients on a one to one level to understand production briefs. Assess project and resource requirements. Plan and organise production schedules. Create estimates, negotiate and agree budgets and timescales. Manage client expectations. • Responsible for Studio Administration, reconciliations and invoice procedures. Negotiate rates with key suppliers across photographic and events industry. Organise and review venue contracts, risk assessments, public liability insurance and health and safety documents. • Continually developing ways to improve workflow in the studios whilst focusing on quality service and client liaison. • Nurture and support professional growth of team members. Line Manage Studio department and freelance staff. • Manage and execute all in-house projects, website, online presence and marketing tasks. • Conduct weekly reporting on studio performance – in respect to targets UPVs and KPIs. Lead discussions on new business ideas; support the Directors in defining and realising the business model, vision and ethos for the company.
• Producing community led photographic projects on a commission incentive. • Communicating between contractors, installers and clients whilst devising project timetables and deadlines. • Sourcing new business, developing business plans, proposals and managing the database. • Organising youth and community workshops
• Co-managed the production of all imagery in The Hunger Magazine, including editorials, advertorials, online shoots and videos, alongside commissioned editorial and out-sourced photography. • Deliver complex shoots on time and on budget from pre-production through to post production. Including: Scouting and permitting locations. Optioning teams, locations, kit and models. Organise travel itinerary and visas. Plan and execute all practical logistics. • Play a key role in the development of creative themes and stories for all shoots, working closely with Editorial teams to generate digital, print and video content with trend and commercial awareness. • Responsible for multiple longlead projects and a varied busy workload. Commissioned key features and managed content driven incentives such as competitions and collaborations. • Undertook a range of PA duties associated with VIP and celebrity status. Organised issue launches and additional magazine admin tasks.
• Assisting the artist with development of art projects and commercial works. • Researching projects, writing proposal texts and press releases. • Assisted on various live events (including Showstudio).
• A range of administrative and editorial tasks necessary to help production of the publication. • Researching and generating news articles for the website. • Requesting images and captions for magazine features. • Contributing photographer published within the magazine.