You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a freelance designer looking to take on new challenges at exciting and inspiring companies. My flexibility and easy-going nature means I can hit the ground running and fit well into any team. I have a keen eye for detail and am not afraid to ask questions. My lively imagination fuels my passion for design and I strive for an innovative solution to every brief, getting a buzz from seeing good ideas brought to life. Computer Skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign Disciplines: Concept Design, Brand Guidelines, Asset Creation, Print, Packaging, POS, Corporate Identity, Posters, Leaflets, Brochures, Photoshop Visuals, Retouching, Artworking Sectors: FMCG, Entertainment, Restaurants/Pubs, Healthcare, Property, Charities, Small Businesses After achieving a First Class degree in Visual Communication Design at Middlesex University I was approached by several companies at my degree show and D&AD New Blood Exhibition. This resulted in my first job as a junior designer at Hallmark Cards where I learned to design and artwork cards and stationery to tight deadlines within the confines of a brief and budget. My ambition to work for a Design Week Top 100 design agency was accomplished when I was offered my next role at LMC Design (ranked number 67 in 2014). I grew in confidence as a designer being exposed to larger clients and my skill set was broadened by working across various disciplines. During my 8 and a half years there I strengthened my role within the design team and gained more responsibility. With 10 years professional experience behind me I decided to become a freelance designer and set up my own business. Through this process I have honed my organisational skills and dedicated myself to finding new opportunities to flourish in the design world. I have adapted well to the life of a freelancer because I have lots of energy and I am driven to work hard wherever I go to make my business a success.
• Starting my own business has shown ambition and an ability to work well under my own initiative • Designed my own logo, business cards, letterhead and website for promotional purposes
• Designing invitations to corporate events using stock imagery and crafted typography
• Working on a conceptual packaging brief (brand evolution) and assisting with mood boards
• Supporting the Ferrero design team, taking on multiple briefs and presenting my work to them • Working on POS design and artwork for Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella and Tic Tac brands • Using existing brand assets to design and artwork packaging for Kinder Mini Eggs
CLIENTS: Auto Glym, Maggi Delish, Kleenex, Colgate Palmolive, Carlsberg, Rakvere, Tesco, Barwell & Jones, Seabrook Crisps, Nestlé Munch Bunch, CANTAB, Dixons Travel, PC World, H2ECO, Coe Vintners,PTP Architects, Signature Lodges, JTI Corporate KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES: • Being involved in all aspects of the design process such as directing photoshoots, sketching and brainstorming to generate concepts, visualising and artworking files ready for print • Working with some of the biggest brands in Europe and worldwide designing logos, print, POS, and packaging including new line looks, limited edition and established brand redesign • Enthusiastically presenting my work in team crits and providing guidance to junior designers • Juggling numerous projects and keeping to tight deadlines in a fast-paced studio environment • Attending meetings with clients to take briefs, discuss a project’s direction and present work ACHIEVEMENTS: • Acting as a brand guardian for Thorpe Park after designing the new look, brand guidelines and assets, also created highly-crafted Photoshop visuals for ‘The Swarm’ and ‘Storm Surge’ • Created new look for Heide Park (theme park in Germany) and WILD LIFE Sydney producing the brand guidelines, a toolkit of assets and key ride/attraction visuals • Designed the look and feel for Woburn Abbey Wedding and Christmas brochures, as well as refreshing the look for Olivier’s Restaurant logo and menus
• Created the look and feel for the degree show including posters and invitations • Won vouchers on a live brief for STA Travel • Took part in the New Blood exhibition
• Design, Illustration, Textiles & Fine Art
• Graphic Design, English Language & Media Studies