I’m a creative leader with over 15+ years of experience who helps ambitious, purpose-led businesses thrive through design, vision and strategy. My diverse background across various industries and expertise results in a true whole-puzzle-thinking mindset. I have an authentic leadership style, based on empowering and leading cross-functional teams, am an industry mentor, and love to create customer-centric brands that focus on sustainability and impact. My passion lies in distilling complex ideas into simple, beautiful and engaging creative solutions, and am a firm believer that an emotional response is the best indicator of truly great craft.
- informed.As Head of Brand & Design at informed, I create, plan and deliver our brand strategy and vision and sit on the senior leadership team. I oversee product design, marketing design, copywriting, motion, research and the photo desk and lead the business in all creative-related matters with an omni-channel mindset. My work includes a brand redesign, app launch, product management, strategy, creative concepts, growth campaigns and much more.
- Courier MediaI worked at the helm of creativity across Courier leading a team of 5 core designers and numerous external talent. Under my direction during this maternity cover, we produced our bi-monthly magazine; printed guides; large scale commercial projects for brands such as Mailchimp and Instagram; special projects like Trend Reports or Fresh Fund, a cash grant supporting black business owners; and a vast range of digital output across websites, newsletters, social and film.
- Fjord Trends 2020Design and art direction for the Fjord Trends 2020 report, highlighting trends and predictions for technology, business, society, and design. _ This years’ trend report from Fjord/Accenture manifests ideas around realigning the fundamentals: our impact on the world, changing priorities, times of activism and the power for positive change. The design direction is intrinsically linked to the active nature of its content: Dadaesque, protest inspired illustrations, bespoke typographic nuances, car
- SheSays LondonDesign lead at SheSays London, creating a distinct visual language as well as campaigns that help advance our members' careers. — SheSays is an award-winning global non-profit organisation focused on the engagement, education and advancement of women in the creative industries. I joined at the beginning of 2019, tasked with overseeing the conceptual visual side and to raise brand awareness. Based on our global branding, I’ve established a distinct visual language for our London chapter and wo
+ View all
Projects credited in
- SAMSUNG | The Space BusSamsung were keen to leverage their partnership with the Science Museum in order to get school children thinking about a future in the sciences. At a time when young people's interest in STEM subjects was rapidly declining, we were challenged to create something that would make a genuine impact. The Science Museum had just aquired Tim Peake's Soyuz TMA-19M capsule and were planning to take it on a country-wide tour. This presented us with an opportunity to design an experience that might just
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2023Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Working with a tricky client? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2023 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything42
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2022Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Wanting to grow your network? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2022 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything60
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit212
- Happy multi-talented Mother's DayStatistics show that, depressingly, working mothers are 18% more stressed than everyone else. If you have more than one child, that figure shoots up to 40%. Well, duh. Raising a human (or humans) while trying to find that mythical work life balance can be exhausting, especially in an industry that runs on last minute deadlines and a fair amount of manic energy. Mother’s Day is a chance for everyone to celebrate the wonderful job women do in parenting. We forget that so many of those women also
Head of Brand & DesignInformed
London, United KingdomFull Time
Informed is on a mission to build the next go-to app for journalism. A news aggregator that draws from the world’s most credible sources and offers various perspectives on a topic from mainstream and independent publications, authors, newsletters, thought leaders and more.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Design Direction
- Digital Design
- Concept Development
- Brand Development
- Communication Strategy
- Creative Consultancy
- Creative Design
- Creative Direction
- Creative Development
MA Graphic DesignLondon College of Communication, UAL
- London, United Kingdom
Research topic: ‹The graphic designer as manipulator of meaning: a study of the singular photographic image of men on contemporary independent magazine covers.› Theoretical and practical approach to graphic design, with a focus on the relationship between word and image and the creation of meaning through semiotics.