Hello... Welcome to my portfolio, my name is Kai which is short for Kayode, so this is where I try and dazzle you with creative ideas, specialties, technique and professional experience...well here we go! My background is in advertising as a creative (art director) but what can I add to the party you maybe thinking! Well, to me it all comes down to the creative nuts and bolts, is it a original conceptual idea. You’ll find below is a combination of commissioned work as a creative, also venturing in to UX design with the case studies on Medium (see UX Design above). As well as some personal passion projects. So brew yourself a cuppa, relax, enjoy browsing, and get in touch with any questions.
+ Show more
- Last Night In Soho - Film PostersBrief from Talenthouse and Focus Films , produce art work for the launch of their thriller/horror movie set in 60s and contemporary times in Soho London, about two females an art student and singer. Idea - Inspired by the makeup and beauty products used in the 60s and the film. Create a dramatic teaser graphic beauty poster but with a sinister scary twist Style - Think Pulp fiction graphic covers for books and mags from the 60s Tones - Neon, dayglow, ultra violet background with black silhouett
- Birthday PresentStory: A friend got flooded in West London, she lost some of her record collection and it was her birthday coming soon. So we collected funds from friends and replace some of her damage collection. Idea: Spoof a record cover album dedicate to the lost ones during the floods in West London. The tracks are birthday related titles, created in pretence from her friends who donated to replace lost albums for her present.
- Social Distancing on COVID-19The United Nations (UN) needs your help in translating critical public health messages, into work that will engage and inform people across different cultures, languages, communities and platforms. The idea: If we practice social distancing now, we won't miss out on social events in the near future. Media: SP press/posters
- P&G Ariel color liquid tabsTV ad: Goth Client: P&G Ariel Media: Tv ad Proposition: Ariel tablets holds the colours in clothing for longer Idea: Goth girl comes in with attitude to changed her black T-shirt with skull graphic, until her mum steps in Reach: 20 millions viewers across digital terrestrial television Copy writer: Louise Murray
- Lloyds TSB TV ad: MissingDirector Howard Greenhalgh 'Missing' LLOYDS TSB Client: Lloyds TSB, wanted to showcase their charity foundation Media: TV ad Proposition: Lloyds TSB put millions of pounds back into the community Idea: Show visually what's missing from each vignette that the community needed in the 30 secs TV ad Reach: 25 millions viewers across digital terrestrial television Copy writer: Louise Murray
+ View all
- Concept Ideas
- Concept art
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Communication
- UX Design
- UX Concepts
- Design Thinking
- Creative Advertising
UX Design Immersive CourseGeneral Assembly
- London, United Kingdom
UX Design Part-Tme Course Skills and Tools: Use industry standard tools such as Sketch and Invision to prototype and wireframe design solutions. Production Standard: Put together a full suite of UX documentation for digital product, from user journeys, user personas and wireframes to interactive prototypes. The Big Picture: Connect and convey how insights into customer behaviour to solutions can optimise any product or service.