- Outgoing, adaptable, optimistic, quick-learner. Willing to work in public relation, marketing as well as the creative and cultural industries, such as advertising, exhibition and new media. - Interests: Travelling, photographing, fashion, music, movie, foodie, etc. - Languages: Mandarin(Native or bilingual proficiency), Shanghainese(Native or bilingual proficiency), English(Professional working proficiency), French(Elementary proficiency), Korean(Elementary proficiency)
- Supports the team with Digital Communication Planning and day-to-day administrative tasks - Prepares and helps carry out Market- and Consumer Research, Competitive Analysis, Benchmarking- and Auditing Tasks - Communicates and liaises closely with junior counterparts of 3rd Party Companies, suppliers and internal stakeholders to request and chase up input, assets and information - Keynote and Powerpoint Presentation development - Collects, summarizes, archives, shares and presents internally digital best practice cases and learnings on an ongoing basis - Various administrative tasks from arranging and coordinating meetings, calls, meeting notes, helping with translations and supporting team members with ad-hoc requests
- Writes and distributes the Wechat and micro-blog contents of the company (Mainly about food, exhibition and entertainment) -? Arranges and checks the webpage articles for uploading
- Manages and distributes the background information of the Official Wechat -? Completes the press conference preparations -? Coordinates and arranges the spot activity of the exhibition -? Modifies and checks the exhibition information
- Assists the director in managing the scene prop fabrication -? Coordinates the entry sequence and adjusts the scene audience' mood - Arranges the guests’ recording sequence
Module: Cultural Marketing/Accounting and Financial Management/Managing Festival, Events and Creative Performances/Creative Brands Management/Sponsorship, Philanthropy and the State/Managing Museums, Galleries and Heritage Sites, etc.
Module: TV Editing and Programming/The Media’s Economy and Administration/The Journalism and Communication System/Advertising Scheme and Creation, etc.