You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Passionate, proactive, and result-oriented manager with proven track record of extensive interdisciplinary and intercultural experience. Demonstrated success in each discipline and culture with overachieved project objectives. Ready to challenge, be challenged, and bring ideas to life while delivering results and contributing distinguished value.
• Managed teams of cross-functional analysts working on various due diligence projects of leading local and international organisations operating in banking, retail, manufacturing, telecom, healthcare, and ICT industries • Provided business and operational reporting to local senior management related to business-critical decisions such as proposal development, resource allocation, budget planning, expense reduction, and customer acquisition • Developed, analysed and reviewed business strategies of banking, retail, telecom, healthcare and ICT customers
• Designed and led the implementation of European Financial Shared Service Centres with a team of 14, facilitating 15% reduction in annual costs and 20% improved A/P & A/R processing time, exceeding project objectives by 5% • Revised intercompany transaction/transfer pricing/cost allocation strategy, providing €1m cumulative tax savings • Provided valuation models and guided M&A strategies throughout Europe, offsetting a cumulative of €1m losses
• Designed and implemented Continuous Improvement Program (Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing/Kaizen), with 89 project proposals submitted, 50 confirmed, 27 completed with €30k cumulative annual cost savings for 8 months • Developed and set up an Internal Spare Parts Management database, cutting down critical parts lead time by 80% • Provided full-cycle risk management software (Cintellate) implementation and KPIs reporting support, with 20% reduction in TIFR and 30% increase in reported NMs impacts on HSS performance within the first 8 months
• Developed and implemented marketing strategy targeting a €20m CHP & WI power plants market today, with a technical differentiation opportunity identified, providing a potential to increase revenues by 250% in 5 years time • Initiated referencing efforts with 6 key boiler technology providers, to ensure credibility in the bioenergy industry • Led a product development team of 3 Application Development and 16 Commercial Managers in the development of a unique blend product, providing 20% reduction in key problems faced due to fuel variability by the customers
• Conducted market and potential business partners research for 500+ Hong Kong, Chinese, and Korean companies • Planned, coordinated, and interpreted 10 business matching events, with 50+ follow-up meetings/visits scheduled • Managed business promotion initiatives via local online/press advertisements and event participation/organisation
• Was active member and voluntary editor of Management & Economics Club quarterly magazine • Received Republic of Turkey Ministry of National Education Scholarship
Runner-up team member
Winner team leader