You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Ensured the store, stock and customer service was maintained to the high standard expected of Christian Dior and Harrods. • Managed the small leather goods category, optimising sales by maintaining presentation and replenishment of stock. • Built long-term relationships with customers, sending updates catered to individual needs and desires. • Analysed and presented daily store performance.
• Pitched national press for editorial content. • Analyzed press data to evaluate editorial coverage of the company. • Evaluated the impact of our PR events and pushes and created detailed presentations for each. • Created exciting new customer experiences through unique gifting concepts.
• Created social media content that was published on Tumblr and Instagram pages. • Conducted market research into competitors and potential social media partnerships. • Used Excel to help sales team record product sales. • Edited Resort 2016 lookbook using Photoshop and InDesign. • Tracked press, creating a spreadsheet of press we received and collections it covered.
• Placed and developed prints for clothing that was produced for the Pre-Fall 2016 collection. • Created cut tickets and flats. • Assisted at photo-shoots and runway shows, dressing models and ensuring smooth running of operations. • Conducted market research into designs and trends.
• Performed market research into potential new product categories. • Assisted in product development using Photoshop and Illustrator, helping design a new collection. • Created images and GIFs for Instagram and Facebook.
• Translated the website into French while maximizing SEO. • Edited product shots. • Summarised marketing and brand image strategy meetings and main takeaways in e-mail blasts.
Completed a semester of study in the Painting Department of the Victorian College of the Arts, a member of the University of Melbourne.
Graduated with a 3.8 GPA (4 point scale) from Columbia College of COlumbia University in the City of New York with a major in Visual Arts and a special concentration in Business Management