I help teams deliver original, adventurous and meaningful ideas. I have over ten years experience working with culture shaping brands, charities and valuable experience running my own business.
Projects credited in
- "Come Over" - The Internet for Secret 7" 2020Created a hand embroidered cover art inspired by the single "Come Over" by The Internet which was exhibited and sold last year at Secret 7" (2020) in NOW gallery. Really loved being part of Secret 7s, especially since all the funds from each sale went to the organisation Choose Love.
- Squarespace x 2018 Secret 7"This year, we were very proud to partner with Secret 7" on their annual exhibition in London. Secret 7” takes 7 tracks from 7 of the best-known musicians around and presses each one 100 times to 7” vinyl before inviting creatives from around the world to interpret the tracks in their own style for every vinyl. 700 unique sleeves are exhibited before going on sale on a first come, first served basis priced at £50 each. The creator of the sleeve is unknown – as well as which song it's for – until26
- Secret SeeburgA collaboration with Michael Marriott, Staf Schmool and Sonos to create the Secret Seeburg, a refurbished and reconditioned limited edition vintage 1966 Seeburg Mustang jukebox. The jukebox contained all 35 Secret 7” releases from the last 5 years and has been designed by Marriott and Schmool, and repurposed to work with Sonos multi-room technology. The cabinet has been completely rebuilt into a fluro yellow birch plywood cabinet with solid iroko door frame. It’s been finished with laser cut acr8
- Leaders with social heart: 100 creative changemakersCelebrating social responsibility is at the heart of what we do, so we've partnered with Squarespace – whose mission is to inspire people with creative ideas to succeed – to shine a light on 100 influential luminaries from art, technology, charity, design, business and more that are working tirelessly to make our world a better place. To highlight these organisations, we asked 10 creative changemakers to each nominate 10 people behind inspiring brands, products and movements with amazing social
Founder & DirectorSecret 7"
London, United KingdomFull Time
Secret 7” combines music and art for a good cause - in five years it has raised over £200,000 for charities including; Teenage Cancer Trust, Amnesty International, Mind and War Child. I developed the concept and continue to direct and deliver the project each year. Secret 7” has produced one-of-a-kind records by 42 incredible musicians; including John Lennon, The Rolling Stones, The Cure, Elton John, Black Sabbath & Public Enemy. Over 4,200 visual artists have contributed original artwork for their tracks; including Peter Blake, Ai Weiwei, Anish Kapoor, Antony Gormley, Yoko Ono, Paul Smith, Gilbert & George, Jake & Dino’s Chapman and David Shrigley. Each year the 700 unique records that are exhibited have all sold out, with people queuing for over 52 hours to have first pick. In 2015 we exhibited at Somerset House for a month and attracted over 22,000 visitors. Alongside the exhibition I programme a series of events; including workshops, talks and enabling the public to record a their own performance live to vinyl. To support the growth of the project I have developed and managed well-aligned partnerships with Universal Music, Sony Music, Squarespace, Sonos, Monotype, Greenwich Peninsula and WeTransfer.
Freelance Art DirectorAnyways Creative
- London, United KingdomFreelance
My role in the agency was to come up with new ideas and manage the creative direction. My time was largely spent working on a large Nike project directed at established musicians, in which I briefed a range of talent from architects to digital interaction designers.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Creative Event
- Account Management
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Problem Solving
- Production Management
- Project Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Creative Direction
- Event Organisation
- Event Planning
- Booking and Negotiating
- Developing Concepts
- Arts Programming