Hello, I am a pro-active, confident and a sociable professional, looking to continue to build my career in production. I am a solution-oriented thinker, with a proven ability to get the task completed to the highest quality. With previous experience in Account management I am skilled in managing client relationships. I closely follow media, including podcasts, exhibitions and literature. I am currently reading 'Girl, Woman, Other ' by Bernardine Evaristo.
Projects credited in
- #MAKETHEFUTURE SHELL X AKON LAUNCH PLAYER POWERED PITCH IN LAGOS, NIGERIABeing onsite editor with the team, we shot and edited this and accompanying content in 1 day. Shell worked with Tech Startup Pavegen to make a pitch that could be lit at night using pressure sensors. Pavegen, developed the kinetic tiles used on the pitch. These tiles harness energy from players’ footsteps before converting it into electricity used to power the pitch floodlights. Akon talked about the pitch, how important ideas like this are to Nigeria, and performed for the university campus.
- SHELL - GO CHARGEBRIEF: Shell and NewMotion have partnered up to increase the number of electric vehicle charging points worldwide by 2025 . Create an experience for Shell's global Make the Future event that shows young people where these new charging points will be in the near future. SOLUTION: We created a highly interactive experience that allowed the users to learn through play. Challenging children (and adults) to explore our massive interactive city and find as many charging points as possible. Users ha
- Make the Future. Make the Future Live was a four-day festival of energy ideas and innovation held at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London. It attracted over 25,000 visitors from Millenials, schoolchildren to business leaders. It created a platform for open and honest dialogue about the global energy challenge and showcase Shell's role as a future-thinking energy company.
- Mark Warner - #MWHolidaysSeasons may come and go, but the memories of a holiday can last a lifetime. To captivate a busy period, we helped create visual striking social media content to help with their recruitment drive. Roles included chefs, hospitality, babysitting and many other temp roles. With such a range of roles and the roles being aborad, the social content was driven with paid advertising to create awareness within the youth population. Company: Mark Warner Founded in 1974, Mark Warner is an independent Briti
Greater London House, Hampstead Rd, Kings Cross, London NW1 7QP, UKFull Time
I am currently assisting the content production of a number of clients including Nestle, Bayer and HSBC. During my time in this role I have confidently tackled the following: • Aiding projects from initial conception, including creating costs and timing plans. • Attending location recces for prospective shoots. • Managing admin prior to the shoot, including creating call sheets, arranging travel to/from shoots, liaising with couriers, managing the crew's travel expenses and arranging catering. • Assisting with all jobs asked of me while on shoot, including equipment/ lighting set up, running errands and helping to organise talent. • Controlling the department administration, including overseeing production schedules, arranging and booking editors, registering new vendors and raising POs.
Global Account ExecutiveJWT London
- Knightsbridge, London, UKFull Time
During my role as Account Executive I worked on the following brands: Shell brand: • Key involvement throughout the creation of 'The Great Travel Hack', a five-part content series. Presented by Kaley Cuoco and Greg James, it showcases two teams travelling across the United States and Europe using low CO2 vehicles. This is the most successful Shell ‘Make The Future’ brand campaign to date in terms of viewing figures, brand trust metrics and audience recall. • Worked closely with the production company to determine vehicles, routes, casting and wardrobe. • Guided and delivered the episode scripts as part of preproduction, working with the production company and client to ensure this was aligned to the Shell Brand Strategy. • Managed the Season 2 website update. This included assisting with the UX review, producing new creative content and liaising with the production company, client and talent agency. Duracell: • Assisted with the delivery of Duracell's first global campaign with Wunderman Thompson. • Attended weekly production reviews with Mikros animation, assisting with client feedback and amends. • Assisted with the creative development of PR initiatives ahead of Duracell's brand launch. • Managed a competitor website review and provided UX recommendations. Shell Aviation: • Joined a failing account and helped turn around the client relationship. Effectively delivered a toolkit of assets, including: print adverts, digital display and sales tools for a B2B market. • Pro-actively revisited a brief the agency lost prior to my time on the account, to re-pitch a new global idea which was emphatically well received throughout Shell, resulting in the client financing further creative development. Qatar Financial Center: • Worked closely with the QFC's production house to deliver a three-part webinar series to increase awareness of the company and the benefits of the country. • Managed the production of sector infographics from initial creative development to final delivery. • Chaired weekly status meetings with client, sharing updates on live projects.
+ Show more