Kieron is a South London born Freelance Graphic Designer with a BA (Hons) within Graphic Arts. His core skill sets include Editorial design, Marketing, Branding and Front-end digital design (UI). With 8+ years design experience, Kieron has successfully implemented a number of self-directed and client based projects, ranging across digital and print. His client list includes Harper Collins, The Royal College of Surgeons of England, Penguin Books and Levi Strauss & Co. Kieron is also a very active guest lecturer and has spoken at numerous university institutions including, Southampton, Kingston and Ravensbourne university. In July 21', he will be speaking at The Photographers' Gallery to help 14-24 year olds on how to get started within the graphic design industry. In Oct 21', he will be speaking at Adobe Max.
- Still Breathing: 100 Black Voices on Racism, 100 Ways To Change The NarrativeStill Breathing: 100 Black Voices on Racism, 100 Ways To Change The Narrative, is a collaboration between Harper Collins, Harper Inspire and myself. The publication was edited by actresses Suzanne Packer and Suzette Llewellyn. This publication focuses on 100 Black Voices from across the British community. Everyone featured has voiced their lived experiences to help us set up a true conversation about racism in Britain. Those featured includes, Bevelery Knight, David Lammy, Kwame Armah and Bisho
- Dare To Change Your LifeLawrence Okolie is a British professional boxer. He held the Commonwealth cruiserweight title from 2018 to 2019, and the British and European cruiserweight titles separately in 2019. I was commissioned by Penguin Books to design Lawrence's first-ever publication cover title, 'Dare To Change Your Life'. The publication goes into depth on 40 short life lessons which inspired Lawrence to his successful career. It also explains what you should do to focus your mind on your goals, however ambitious
- Lost Children of AndromedaThe Lost Children of Andromeda was created by Sci-fi Author Jason Primrose. The series begins in 2052 A.D. at the onset of the apocalypse. Allister Adams, a young superhuman, lives in a world where compassion has been left behind with understanding and perspective. I was commissioned by Jason to design a collection of posters, hoodies, t-shirts and stickers based on his futuristic series.
- Touch MagazineThis project was collaboration between myself, Olga and Homeless Heroes Aid. On a daily basis we all see first-hand how people can be very hostile towards those who are homeless. With this in mind, we wanted to bridge a gap between the public's perception, in particular young peoples, and how they view homelessness.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Dare To Change Your LifeLawrence Okolie is a British professional boxer. He held the Commonwealth cruiserweight title from 2018 to 2019, and the British and European cruiserweight titles separately in 2019. This project was commissioned by Penguin Books and consisted of designing Lawrence's first-ever publication title 'Dare To Change Your Life'. The publication goes into depth on 40 short life lessons which inspired Lawrence to his successful career. It also explains what you should do to focus your mind on your goal3
- AfreadaAfreada is a literary magazine, featuring original short stories from established and emerging writers across Africa and its diaspora. We were given the task to create a new identity for Afreada, as well creating their first-ever publication. In celebration of their 5th anniversary, Afreada put the question to the followers on Twitter: 'What does home mean to you?' The responses were great and some were selected to be featured within the print.2
- The Africa CentreThe Africa Centre is a London-based charity that celebrates the diversity of Africa and its diaspora, by promoting creativity and innovation within, art, culture, business and entrepreneurship. In December 2018, The Africa Centre was awarded a £1.6 million grant from the Mayor of London’s Good Growth Fund, to redevelop their building. The magazine was created to encourage the public to visit The African Centre and view the building as a place for reliable resources on African culture.3
- Touch MagazineFor this project, Olga&Kay worked in partnership with Homeless Heroes Aid - a non-for-profit, focusing on rehabilitation of veterans suffering from mental health illnesses. Touch Magazine aims to brings awareness of the stigma, surrounding the topic of homelessness through a series of images and interviews, collected on the streets of London.4
- TEDxEustonTEDxEuston is an event that aims to reflect the ideas and inspired thinking of a new generation of African leaders, presenting to an audience committed to engaging and re-engaging in an active and meaningful manner with the continent. Within this project Olga & Kay covered a range of design deliverables including, editorial design, branded clothing, photography, videography and social media assets. The platform is a TED-like event locally organised by a team of professionals in the spirit of ‘3
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Clients include, Harper Collins, Levi Strauss & Co., The Colour Green, A Small Studio & Penguin Books. My portfolio is available upon request. Email me to enquire availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
London, United KingdomFreelance
LEVILE is an Award-winning creative media company that focuses on discovering, documenting & showcasing rising talent. We thrive on inspiring and providing access to young people by creating opportunities to explore their creativity on a variety of our platforms. See levile.co.uk for more info.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Editorial Design