Kieron is a south London-born freelance graphic designer and educational speaker, working across editorial, branding, marketing and front-end web design. With over 9+ years experience, he has designed numerous self-directed and client-based projects for clients such as Harper Collins, Penguin Books, and Levi Strauss. Kieron has been a judge at the D&AD Awards for the Writing for Design Jury, as well as an Adobe Max speaker. This year he will be heading to Washington D.C to speak at Creative Pro week. His talk will cover his experience within editorial and his interest in working on publications that are designed to inspire and empower the African community and its diaspora.
- Still Breathing: 100 Black Voices on Racism, 100 Ways To Change The NarrativeThis project was a collaboration between Harper Collins, Harper Inspire and myself. The publication was edited by actresses Suzanne Packer and Suzette Llewellyn. This publication focuses on 100 Black Voices from across the British community. Everyone featured has voiced their lived experiences to help us set up a true conversation about racism in Britain. Those featured include, Bevelery Knight, David Lammy, Kwame Armah and Bishop Rose Hudson-Wilkin. From the cover to interior, I designed the
- Adobe LiveAdobe Live is an online community where creatives can share ideas on topics such as illustration, graphic design, motion design and photography via live streams and live chats. On February 21', I was approached by Adobe to be part of a 3-day Live streamed series, showcasing my skills and design process to their audience. The event was broadcasted on Adobe's Youtube and Behance channels, and it was hosted by designer Kladi Vergine.
- Penguin BooksBook #1 - What's Your Vibe? By Craig David Craig Ashley David MBE is a British singer, songwriter and rapper. I was commissioned by Penguin Books to design Craig’s first-ever publication cover titled 'What’s Your Vibe? This was in collaboration with Fearne Cotton's Happy Place. A platform dedicated to positive stories and ideas to inspire the communities and ultimately the world. Craig shares with us some of the lessons he has learnt over the years, that has helped him navigate day to day lif
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Dare To Change Your LifeLawrence Okolie is a British professional boxer. He held the Commonwealth cruiserweight title from 2018 to 2019, and the British and European cruiserweight titles separately in 2019. This project was commissioned by Penguin Books and consisted of designing Lawrence's first-ever publication title 'Dare To Change Your Life'. The publication goes into depth on 40 short life lessons which inspired Lawrence to his successful career. It also explains what you should do to focus your mind on your goal3
- AfreadaAfreada is a literary magazine, featuring original short stories from established and emerging writers across Africa and its diaspora. We were given the task to create a new identity for Afreada, as well creating their first-ever publication. In celebration of their 5th anniversary, Afreada put the question to the followers on Twitter: 'What does home mean to you?' The responses were great and some were selected to be featured within the print.2
- The Africa CentreThe Africa Centre is a London-based charity that celebrates the diversity of Africa and its diaspora, by promoting creativity and innovation within, art, culture, business and entrepreneurship. In December 2018, The Africa Centre was awarded a £1.6 million grant from the Mayor of London’s Good Growth Fund, to redevelop their building. The magazine was created to encourage the public to visit The African Centre and view the building as a place for reliable resources on African culture.3
- This Black History Month 2021, meet 100 Black trailblazers redefining the industryIn celebration of Black History Month, we’re thrilled to share our annual list of Black rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are making history, transforming the industry today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. We still have a long way to go to diversify the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it’s important for us to celebrate and be inspired by the incredible Black leaders that surround us. The list we’ve put together is one that shines with brilli69
- Touch MagazineFor this project, Olga&Kay worked in partnership with Homeless Heroes Aid - a non-for-profit, focusing on rehabilitation of veterans suffering from mental health illnesses. Touch Magazine aims to brings awareness of the stigma, surrounding the topic of homelessness through a series of images and interviews, collected on the streets of London.4
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Clients include Harper Collins, Levi Strauss, Kick It Out & Penguin Books. My portfolio is available upon request. Email me to enquire availability: email@example.com
London, United KingdomFreelance
LEVILE is an Award-winning creative media company that focuses on discovering, documenting & showcasing rising talent. We thrive on inspiring and providing access to young people by creating opportunities to explore their creativity on a variety of our platforms. See levile.co.uk for more info.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Editorial Design